Previous topic - Next topic

chainsaw midget

Fist full of Ninja Stars

Vacation to Siberia

Cannibal Cheerleaders

The Elephant who Played Football

Who's that Wearing my Drawers?

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Dr. Whom

The Pachuko Pirates and the Girl in the Polka Dot Bikini (again, I'm not making this up)
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

JuanSnz

We all die in a ...
Giallo Submarine

"While touring in Italy with friends and groupies, a The Beatles tribute band is start to be stalked by some guy who claim to be the reincarnation of Mark Chapman (except that the John Lennon's murder is alive), killing everyone to get closer to the band, reselling and over selling the concert tickets, even seducing the girlfriends of the band's members"

Tags: 80s, Giallo, Slasher, Musical, Stereotypical Italian (Mamma mia!, It's me, Mario!)

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

LilCerberus

Doctor E. Edison Edwhickum's Remarqueable Stupidorium
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

LilCerberus

Quote from: LilCerberus on February 04, 2022, 07:57:46 PM
Doctor E. Edison Edwhickum's Remarqueable Stupidorium

Professor E. Edison Edwhickum's Remarqueable Streamless Interfester

Professor E. Edison Edwhickum's Remarqueable Boredom Removal Device
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Dr. Whom

Quote from: Argonaut on February 04, 2022, 04:50:20 PM
We all die in a ...
Giallo Submarine

"While touring in Italy with friends and groupies, a The Beatles tribute band is start to be stalked by some guy who claim to be the reincarnation of Mark Chapman (except that the John Lennon's murder is alive), killing everyone to get closer to the band, reselling and over selling the concert tickets, even seducing the girlfriends of the band's members"

Tags: 80s, Giallo, Slasher, Musical, Stereotypical Italian (Mamma mia!, It's me, Mario!)

I'd watch that
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

LilCerberus

LilCerberus

This Smelly Old Town

Edwickum's Disgustingly Chocolatey Florps

My Bat$#*t Crazy @$$ Goth Fantasy Cosplay Girlfriend

LilCerberus

bob

I Scream Man

Zombie Carcass Humpers

The Incredibly Confused Vampire Who Became a Zombie