Main Menu

The Weirdest TV Shows Ever.

Started by Leah, August 04, 2009, 04:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spongekryst

The Misadventures of Flapjack is not only the weirdest recent cartoon, it's also the best

MrMari

spongekryst

Trevor

I'm supposed to be a person of high culture and all that manure, but Jackass always makes me laugh. A lot. Vomit sometimes, but mostly laugh.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Leah

Quote from: Trevor on February 11, 2010, 06:48:09 AM
I'm supposed to be a person of high culture and all that manure, but Jackass always makes me laugh. A lot. Vomit sometimes, but mostly laugh.  :smile:

that reminds me, Nitro Circus is the new Jackass  :teddyr:
yeah no.

darthchicken

Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Garth Marenghi's Dark Place.. actually, just about anything on Adult Swim
"His coconut gun can fire in spurts. If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt!" - James Madison

Fausto

Quote from: SkullBat308 on August 12, 2009, 03:50:40 AM
Quote from: InformationGeek on August 11, 2009, 10:59:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCU5QdM5ZgM&feature=channel

I need to see that lol

Sgt Frog rules! I actually have a plush keroro that I got in new york (hint: if you're an anime fan, and you're ever in new york, be sure to check out elizabeth station). I was waiting for years for the english dub to get released, and was not disappointed with the results. I like the fact that they added all the American pop culture references, I know its supposed to be sacrilege, but come on, no one would have gotten most of the Japanese ones. 
"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

Pilgermann

KYGOTC

Quote from: spongekryst on January 30, 2010, 04:12:03 AM
The Misadventures of Flapjack is not only the weirdest recent cartoon, it's also the best

I agree. I would even go as far to say that its the ONLY good modern cartoon.......unless Billy and Mandy is still around.
"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"

Leah

Quote from: KYGOTC on March 09, 2010, 12:52:39 PM
Quote from: spongekryst on January 30, 2010, 04:12:03 AM

I agree. I would even go as far to say that its the ONLY good modern cartoon.......unless Billy and Mandy is still around.
OOOOH, that is on my list now! :teddyr:
yeah no.

AndyC

More weird Canadian TV

Hilarious House of Frightenstein - a classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7XE5UCmXS8
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

spongekryst

Jim H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAp12u-PDeo

It only seems ridiculous til you get to about 48 seconds in.  Then it's just weird.

retrorussell

I never saw Bravestarr in its original run.  When I finally did see it for the first time, I laughed my butt off at the horse standing up and shooting at things.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."