Main Menu

Odd DVDs, VHSs and Blu-rays in your collection?

Started by Trevor, February 11, 2025, 06:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chainsaw midget

This isn't in my collection... YET. 




I found it while looking for movies online.  Don't you just love the cartoony artwork?  Really does a great job representing the movies inside. 


Newt138

Quote from: chainsaw midget on November 14, 2025, 10:47:33 PMThis isn't in my collection... YET. 




I found it while looking for movies online.  Don't you just love the cartoony artwork?  Really does a great job representing the movies inside. 



Those and the others from that line flooded the local Dollar Trees for years. HAd a copy that I am sure I gave away in a purge.

Trevor

I have a VHS of THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE (1962) and the back cover says that Frank Sinatra had won two Oscars and that this film was banned.

Umm, one Oscar and the film wasn't banned.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.