Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:38:22 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Giant Claw « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: The Giant Claw  (Read 186287 times)
Calchick
New Visitor

« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2011, 02:07:07 PM »

Watched this with some friends over the weekend - FANTASTIC!  perfect old classic, good acting, and great Buzzard or whatever he is!  We all laughed and really enjoyed this movie and watched it a second time this week!  You can watch the whole movie on Google videos -just search in the videos over 20 mins. in length-  hook your computer to TV and everyone can watch.   Now go get some popcorn!  Cheers
spike99
New Visitor

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »

I first saw this movie when i was around 10. Even then i realized there was something wrong with this "Bird". Fast forward and I recently played this for my kids 8 and 14. I told them that they would never forget the "monster". When that bird came on the hysterical laughter of the kids was well worth the monthly Netfix. This movie is awesome and a Must for any "B" fan. You don't see anything like this today.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2013, 06:26:00 AM »

Her handling of a firearm would give a member of the USMC Shooting Team apoplexy to the tenth degree. I am at a loss how she hits anything.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Wait until I join that shooting team.  Wink TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Gojirob
New Visitor

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2016, 05:02:32 PM »

I've had a theory for awhile now that, in-universe, the bird is in fact terrifying BECAUSE it is so damned goofy looking. To a person about to be smashed or eaten by this thing, they see it and want to guffaw in laughter, like any member of the audience. But they are about to die, and die horribly, and the horror of this is amplified, not lessened, by the fact of what it looks like.

I'm with James Rolfe. I want a figure of the stupid thing.
ritathecritic
New Visitor

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2017, 05:14:32 PM »

My God, it looks absolutely stunning. Need to watch it as soon as possible.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Giant Claw « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.