Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:29:20 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Rocky Horror Picture Show « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: The Rocky Horror Picture Show  (Read 161260 times)
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2007, 08:52:51 PM »

I saw this movie many, many times when it was HUGE as a midnight movie (You know when it was a $1 to get in.) where everyone dressed up, threw toilet paper and the lot, I have it on DVD now haven't watched it in ages. they did show it on New Year Eve at midnight at the local home grown cinema that play nothing but indy films. Had to pass on that as I am getting to old to stay out pass midnight. LOL  It's not a great movie but I still like it. 

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »

I saw this movie probably around 1990.  I was around 6/7 years old. 

Love it. 

Haven't seen it live at a theater or anything though.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2007, 06:21:52 PM »

If you don't enjoy watching the film in the privacy of your own home, I can't imagine enjoying the live experience, especially since some theatres have hot casts and perfectly syncd alternate dialouge, while some have neither.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 11:45:46 AM by HarlotBug3 » Logged

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
Angela Harper
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2007, 12:16:36 PM »

Rocky Horror Picture Show is the best movie ever made!!! I don't get why people say it's retarted. I LOVE Tim Curry in this movie!! My favorite part is the Time Warp Song. Me and my friend would watch that part over and over again doing the dance. lol. Well all i need to say is that this is the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!  (  Thumbup  Thumbup To thumbs up!)    TeddyR
316zombie
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2007, 04:41:18 PM »

one of the greatest movies or stage shows ever made!!and btw,meatloaf ISN'T dead,lol!
Autumn
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »

I absolutely adore this movie and play!! I saw the play (sort of) on November twentith '93 (my mother went into labor in the theatre! lol.). The only bad part was last week... I jumped to the right instead of the left (slightly dyslexic... sorry) and I kind of jumped off the stairs and nearly broke my neck....... Anyways... It's probably (almost) safe to say that RHPS has passed cult requirements and ended up a religion...(with out the worshippiness and stuff...) I LURVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
316zombie
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2007, 04:28:00 PM »

autumn,believe me,you aren't alone,lol!i once jumped wrong and fell through the curtainscreen,VERY EMBARRASSING!!!
Lauren
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2007, 02:10:19 PM »

listen, I always thought it was a bizzare movie and I can't just sit and watch it. This thing is meant to be experienced physically, mentally, verbally, visually, orally, sexually (same thing), and above all you need to not take yourself seriously. It's meant to help you let youself go and not worry about dominant social ideology. It's even better when you're up there performing. Trust me. If you really don't dig it then go watch socially exceptable cinema...you know, that crap they've been churning out like...Agent Cody Banks...the sequel.
Heather
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2008, 11:15:46 PM »

This movie rocks
Xenorama
Dedicated Viewer

define "bad", please

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2008, 04:21:29 PM »

it's too bad that going to see this in the theater now is such an unpleasant experience, due to all the knowitall "fans" who yell new and mostly unfunny things throughout every second of the movie.  you can't even hear the lines to respond to anymore.

and all these rebels, who always yell "F--- the rules" when told what they are by the theater, obey every last rule to the "T" after that.  good little sheep.

it's a fun movie though.

David

"The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder." ~ Alfred Hitchcock
Project: Marine Boy
Xenorama Message Board
emma
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

the rocky horror picture show is my all time favourite movie, though i know it's not for everyone to like, i wouldn't say it's overrated. i think is brilliant, and it produced a huge sexual awakening.
and as said in another post, im sure that all the actors and actresses in this movie, including amazing susan sarandon, are never ever going to regret o even question their  choice to participate in this movie, since im sure, is going to be the most memorable they've ever done
from argentina!
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2008, 12:10:28 AM »

the rocky horror picture show is my all time favourite movie, though i know it's not for everyone to like, i wouldn't say it's overrated. i think is brilliant, and it produced a huge sexual awakening.

Ah, you young people and your "sexual awakenings."

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Chuck
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2008, 09:34:09 AM »

My ex-wife MADE me watch this "film" a number of years back. She used to go to the midnight showings in Trenton, NJ. She didn't get dressed up or anything but she did go. All in all, HORRIBLE MOVIE. Tim Curry was better in "Clue" or even "Congo". And I'll always think of Susan Sarandon in "Bull Durham".

I think I'd rather watch "Liquid Sky" than "Rocky Horror". (shivers up and down my spine)
David
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »

This film made me want to get every DVD of this film ever issued and set fire to them. Then I wanted to get the film canisters and set fire to them too.
Whoopenstein
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »

This film made me want to get every DVD of this film ever issued and set fire to them. Then I wanted to get the film canisters and set fire to them too.

What else would you want to burn/ban comrade?  hot

I put off watching this movie for years and just saw it the first time a few days ago.
This songs in the movie are very good and still hold well after all these years.
The directing in most of the film is brilliant.
The storyline is pretty weak but the music and visual antics make up for it.
Definitely my #1 cult movie now!  Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Rocky Horror Picture Show « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.