Main Menu

Bad Movies Picture War

Started by ulthar, January 17, 2007, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tars Tarkas

Turkish Spiderman kills women all the time!

Dennis

Famous Samus conquers all pot bellied spider men, Space pirates and Metroids too. 

And under that suit of powered armor is a really gorgeous woman.                             

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Andrew

Unfortunately, Famous Samus is worth 1000 points.  Definitely Frankenstein kibble:

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Poogie

Nobody can beat the "Nibbler".

" I said NOBODY!"

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  

raj

There's no need to fear, Underdog is here

Gol durn it.  I uploaded an image to Imageshack, how do I get it to show here.  Using link and image don't seem to do it.
(I've put up the URLs sans image & url.  Sorry for the threadjack.)

EDIT BY ANDREW:  You have to use BBS code, vice HTML.  The easy way to check what tags you need is to use the shortcuts just above the smiley faces.  The one that looks like a picture on the wall is for images.

Dennis

Morris Ankrum,

Fearless fighter of alien invaders and giant grasshoppers will defeat all bad guys, except Underdog is a good guy so they'd just be friends, maybe Morris would give Underdog a milkbone or something, but they wouldn't fight.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Potato king

a-HAH! I'm pretty sure that Morris Ankrum is no match for the awesome and unconquerable threat posed by the allmighty Giant leeches!

Now in spanish! Blee-ee-eeh!

Ash

A mighty army of cane toads will destroy your pitiful leeches!

Andrew

An ill-tempered young girl (with a knife) to counter your poisonous toads:

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Dennis

Conan the Republican can take care of any ill-tempered female,

And her little dog too.

Poogie

MacGyver has you beat, all he needs is a stick of gum and a piece of lint.  :smile:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Katie

Nobody can beat MacGyver!  Except maybe....

The miser brothers and mother nature.

RCMerchant

Quote from: Poogie on January 19, 2007, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: RCMerchant on January 19, 2007, 03:52:38 PM
I...can't figure this dam image shack thing out,or how to post pictures...I'm an idiot.Sorry.
Join the club ( there's 2 of us now). Dumbfounded computer! It can't be us......can it?  :lookingup:
The sad truth is...actually...it is us. I guess there are somethings we are not meant to know...(heavy sigh)...
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Poogie

Quote from: RCMerchant on January 20, 2007, 01:43:00 PM
Quote from: Poogie on January 19, 2007, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: RCMerchant on January 19, 2007, 03:52:38 PM
I...can't figure this dam image shack thing out,or how to post pictures...I'm an idiot.Sorry.
Join the club ( there's 2 of us now). Dumbfounded computer! It can't be us......can it?  :lookingup:
The sad truth is...actually...it is us. I guess there are somethings we are not meant to know...(heavy sigh)...
Dennis found out how to do it from his friend at work and it works. He sent you an e-mail. Did you receive it ?  :question:

Fausto

You guys are lucky I cant get any pics on here, i have a whole collection of b-film and power ranger monster pics on photobucket....bwa ha haaaa.......
"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin