Bad Movies Picture War

Started by ulthar, January 17, 2007, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Quote from: Poogie on January 20, 2007, 03:36:39 PM
Quote from: RCMerchant on January 20, 2007, 01:43:00 PM
Quote from: Poogie on January 19, 2007, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: RCMerchant on January 19, 2007, 03:52:38 PM
I...can't figure this dam image shack thing out,or how to post pictures...I'm an idiot.Sorry.
Join the club ( there's 2 of us now). Dumbfounded computer! It can't be us......can it?  :lookingup:
The sad truth is...actually...it is us. I guess there are somethings we are not meant to know...(heavy sigh)...
Dennis found out how to do it from his friend at work and it works. He sent you an e-mail. Did you receive it ?  :question:
No-ain't checked my e-mail,but I sure will!!!! Thanx alot,you guys! Yer a coupla gems,ya are!
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

furbearingbrick

Son Goku can whip all three of em! (insert nerdy crap here)

Dennis

Here's the nerdy crap,

Link, the Hero of Hyrule rules.         

Goodbye Son goku.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Fausto

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin

Poogie

This is the deadly frozen pole who can stop anybody's face.....OOOOOOOUUUUCCCHHHH !                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  

ulthar

Fausto,

Edit your post so it looks like this:

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/fausto963/Power%20ranger%20Monsters/grumblebee.jpg[/img]

That is, add the [img] before and the [/img] after your image url.  That will give you this:

(And use the preview feature to test it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

furbearingbrick

Sadako's already dead, so a frozen pole won't affect her much.

Andrew

Quote from: furbearingbrick on January 21, 2007, 10:55:51 PM
Sadako will make short work of him.

I am afraid that site tries to prevent hotlinking (links from other sites).  Your image does not show.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

furbearingbrick

Fixed. Carry on...

Andrew

Anything that comes from a TV is no match for the Garbageman:

He is easily one of the most interesting "throwaway" characters I have seen in a movie.  He pops up in The Video Dead for about twenty seconds, then he is gone.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Dennis

Watch out! he likes people food, and the occasional Garbageman.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

dean

Sure King Kong could kick the T-Rexs ass, but what if you're a puny human like us?  As a human taking on a giant dinosaur then it's hard to go past this as your man:

Of course, silly pose just adds bonus points I think...
------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Ash

Dean...
The Event Horizon makes short work of Mr. Neill...

Famous Mortimer

Badass puppets? The one, the only:

"The rich will do everything for the poor except get off their backs" - Karl Marx

furbearingbrick

Human Torch.

Puppets, fire, you figure it out.