Main Menu

Bad Movies Picture War

Started by ulthar, January 17, 2007, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthar

I saw this 'game' over on another board, and it led to a pretty funny thread, so I thought we could try something similar but with a Bad Movie theme.

The idea is I'll post a picture from a movie, and the next person has to post a picture of something that "beats" my picture.  For example, I could post a picture of a slow zombie, next person could post a picture of Ben from NOTLD, and the next might post an image of the Sheriff who shot Ben, then maybe a giant ant from THEM (that killed the cop), etc.

The image has to be a still shot from a movie, and you might want to include a sentence why it 'beats' the last (if it's not obvious).

I'll start with an easy one (I know Andrew would like to come up with ways to beat this one):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius

Andrew

What I really need is a picture of Ronald Reagen, but a fire-breathing pterosaur will have to do.  You know, it would be funny to see Billy Jack roasted and then slowly picked apart by this thing:

And, screw it, just to make Tom happy the pterosaur could be a Republican.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Duckmancgy

I'm game..

So here is Box from Logan's Run.  He freezes stuff, so that pretty much takes care of a fire breathing Pterosaur methinks

Kester Pelagius

You want bad?  Alright just remember YOU asked for it!

The pic is from "Wham Bam Thank You Spaceman". . .  Do I really need to say anything more?
Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)

Andrew

"Wham Bam Thank You Spaceman" is a horrid film (I keep thinking about reviewing it), but the question is:  how will either of the aliens from that movie deal with the robot from "Logan's Run?"  If the opponent were a woman, like Kathy Ireland or such, I can see them being pretty effective.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

ulthar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Real Genius

Andrew

I think I have the perfect thing to destroy a greedy little kid and her terrible parents:

And what would you wish for, me wee little lass?
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Kester Pelagius

Quote from: Andrew on January 18, 2007, 12:40:08 PM
"Wham Bam Thank You Spaceman" is a horrid film (I keep thinking about reviewing it), but the question is:  how will either of the aliens from that movie deal with the robot from "Logan's Run?"  If the opponent were a woman, like Kathy Ireland or such, I can see them being pretty effective.

You forget they have a teleporter.  All they need do is teleport Box into the heart of the Sun, then they can explore Jenny Agutter until their balloon-ears explode!   :teddyr:

And as for that pesky Leprechaun how about. . .

Nipple Shockwave Attack!

(Pic is from Kunoichi: Lady Ninja.  Sorry about choosing a cap with all the naughty bits covered, the rules you know.)

Duckmancgy

Well i dont know if this movie fits in to the Bad movie category. but No Lady ninja can deal with the power of

Austin Powers Baby.. Yea..

JPickettIII

Hope I am doing this right.

I think R.O.T.O.R could take anyone of these characters.

The guy can beat up little cops and laddies.

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///

clockworkcanary

Austin Powers [oops I mean...R.O.T.O.R.] cannot resist the power of ... (sorry must have posted close to same time)

Cheetara's bare breasts!
Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ

ulthar

Debbie Harry demonstrates how to beat a bare breast:

--Real Genius

Kester Pelagius

Quote from: ulthar on January 18, 2007, 01:48:54 PM
Debbie Harry demonstrates how to beat a bare breast:

She covers it with a red X?

:bouncegiggle:

Yeah, well, this Golden Temple Amazon will whip her into submission!

Duckmancgy

Well to you, i give you a bad picture of Emperor Wang.. But Emperor Wang non the less.. Who will put that amazonian into slavery of sorts..

Acidburn

I think my man here will put her in her place :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flowers are still standing...