Main Menu

invent a bad movie title

Started by zombie no.one, April 03, 2007, 10:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etmoviesb

Gamera, the end

Plot: the movie begins in the '50 (including special effects of the time) where Gamera wakes up from its hibernation for some kind of accident. Some destruction follows, but humanity working together find a way to trap him in a iceberg and send it in hibernation again.
Time skip, nowadays or 20 minutes in the future (special effects are now modern). People do not believe in Gamera story anymore, even if there is plenty of proof and even some still living witnesses.  The climate change melts the poles and Gamera wakes up and destroy civilization. Mandatory scene where Gamera eats a guy while he screams: "it is not possible, Gamera cannot exist!" CHOMP.
The final scene is a group of people farming while a little girl writes in his diary: "we thought it would be the end, but actually life is simpler and we found our..." and she get killed by a bike gang Mad Max style that rampage the earth worshiping Gamera as god of destruction, and then Gamera kills them.

zombie no.one

Quote from: etmoviesb on November 30, 2014, 07:37:54 AM
The final scene is a group of people farming while a little girl writes in his diary: "we thought it would be the end, but actually life is simpler and we found our..." and she get killed by a bike gang Mad Max style that rampage the earth worshiping Gamera as god of destruction, and then Gamera kills them.

spoiler alert  :teddyr:

Nice idea, I think there was another thread for full blown plot inventions... keeping it simple in this one
please do not mock my potato.

Flangepart

Quote from: etmoviesb on November 30, 2014, 07:37:54 AM
Gamera, the end

Plot: the movie begins in the '50 (including special effects of the time) where Gamera wakes up from its hibernation for some kind of accident. Some destruction follows, but humanity working together find a way to trap him in a iceberg and send it in hibernation again.
Time skip, nowadays or 20 minutes in the future (special effects are now modern). People do not believe in Gamera story anymore, even if there is plenty of proof and even some still living witnesses.  The climate change melts the poles and Gamera wakes up and destroy civilization. Mandatory scene where Gamera eats a guy while he screams: "it is not possible, Gamera cannot exist!" CHOMP.
Yeah...this would be a change of pace. Nice touch. Not gonna happen, but hey, we can dream!
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Flangepart

THE GAMERA FILES.

TURTLE SOUP TOKYO STYLE.

WILL WHUP A$$ FOR FOOD.

zombie no.one

Tennis Massacre

Tennis Massacre II: Revenge Of The Backhand Slice

Tennis Massacre III: Game, Set and Death-Match
please do not mock my potato.

Flangepart

DEATH BY DUCKS.

ATTACK OF THE SUPER GERBILS.

THEY MADE ME A MONSTER, AND I SENT IT BACK.

cqmorrell

Booger Feast

Booger Feast 2: Goldmine

Night of the Armadillos

Michael Bay presents The Adventures of the American Rabbit

Michael Bay presents Chip and Pepper's Cartoon Madness

Chihuahuas Rip My Flesh

Attack of the Giant Midget

They Saved Hitler's Gallbladder

Sonichu: The Movie

Indiana Jones and the Line at the DMV

Uwe Boll presents Dark Castle

lester1/2jr

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

JaseSF

Neptune Men vs. The Walking Dead
Barf! The Vomit Movie
Zombie Planet of the Apes
The Ponderous Pinkasaurus
Bigfoot vs. The Vampires
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

VenomX73

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Javakoala

Quote from: Rev. Powell on December 07, 2014, 02:13:49 PM
SCHIZO JUNKIE STRIPPER PARTY

Mr. Mari is writing the screenplay for this as we speak.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Javakoala on December 07, 2014, 04:04:46 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on December 07, 2014, 02:13:49 PM
SCHIZO JUNKIE STRIPPER PARTY

Mr. Mari is writing the screenplay for this as we speak.

Actually, it's my autobiography.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

jimpickens

b***h Shut Up a touching story of man whose wife suffers from motor mouth fever.