Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:52:26 PM
714380 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst movie you have ever seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: the worst movie you have ever seen  (Read 26663 times)
Javakoala
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN (1974)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SpTg1DU9qs

Oh yes, that HURT. I feel your pain.
Well, mine would be either that, Eegah, Manos or Demon under glass.
I know, I know...but I plan to watch some really painful films. Today Blood freak, tomorrow Cathy's curse, the day after tomorrow The cold.

Blood Freak is a hoot. 

Cathy's Curse is painful, especially since they edited out what little blood there was (but check out my review which doesn't give away any real spoilers: Cathy's Curse. I think there is a certain angle you have watch the film from for it to have value, and I mean philosophical angle.

The Cold is Bill Rebane through and through. Not nearly as watchable as The Giant Spider Invasion.  Have stimulants and a puzzle book handy to survive that film.
BUREINPARESU
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

Daniel - Der Zauberer, just judging from the trailer.

This one is possibly factual in terms of being the worst ever, it's Wikipedia page certainly sounds depressing enough.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 05:36:34 PM »

Hard to say, I've seen a lot of crap.

I'll just say the Top 3 that are so close that it is impossible to determine really how bad it is.  Frogs, Jaws 4, and Octopus 2 are pretty close.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
element19_98
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 05:40:38 PM »

I just saw Transformers 2, I'd be a little preemptive in calling that the worst film I've seen, but I've already seen a lot of crap that I enjoyed more. F*ck yourself Bay.
  if thats the worst film youve seen your in the wrong forum boards.
BUREINPARESU
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »

I just saw Transformers 2, I'd be a little preemptive in calling that the worst film I've seen, but I've already seen a lot of crap that I enjoyed more. F*ck yourself Bay.
  if thats the worst film youve seen your in the wrong forum boards.

See my above post on this page. That largely came from simply being so frustrated at the time, but I tried to back myself up by saying I was coming off to preemptively.
adders1978
New Visitor

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »

#1 campfire stories - I have sat through some pretty crap films but this was unbelievable!  I would prefer to watch the bloody 'Care Bears-Movie' until my eyes bled....
#2 Creep Show 3 - Oh yes there is a third one and Stephen King must be thinking up something ungodly for the idiots that wrote that pile of s**t.
There are more, but as I am a newbie I will hold back TeddyR
Monster Jungle X-Ray
Bad Movie Lover

Just Another Pretty Face

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 07:53:45 PM »

#1 campfire stories - I have sat through some pretty crap films but this was unbelievable!  I would prefer to watch the bloody 'Care Bears-Movie' until my eyes bled....
#2 Creep Show 3 - Oh yes there is a third one and Stephen King must be thinking up something ungodly for the idiots that wrote that pile of s**t.
There are more, but as I am a newbie I will hold back TeddyR

I cannot bring myself to watch Creepshow 3... even out of curiosity.

The worst movie I've seen lately would have to be Lost Boys 2. Twenty years of talking about making this, and this is what they come up with  Question I would have rather have seen them make the Lost Girls instead. Tom Savini should be ashamed.

" Society doesn't accept us because of what we are, so we're an enemy of society. " - Pa Mooney, THE RATS ARE COMING! THE WEREWOLVES ARE HERE!
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 05:39:03 AM »

Cathy's Curse

I've only seen the first 5 mins. the DVD picture quality is beyond bad.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Javakoala
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 06:23:03 AM »

Cathy's Curse

This from the person who turns into The Incredible Hulk at the mention of "Frogs"?  "Cathy's Curse" would have to be an improvement.
Doggett

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 09:03:14 AM »

Cathy's Curse

This from the person who turns into The Incredible Hulk at the mention of "Frogs"?  "Cathy's Curse" would have to be an improvement.

I can't watch Cathy's Curse...so I don't know if it's worse or not. The caption cards don't even fit the picture, words are left off. I have no idea what's being told to me. There are scratches, the whole film has a tint of green to it (?)
It has the second worse DVD picture quality I own.

I can watch all of Frogs ( Hatred Hatred Hatred ) because of all it's many problems picture quality isn't one of them.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 09:51:33 AM »

Probably MONSTER A-GO-GO, the most horrendous confluence of incompetence and boredom I can think of off the top of my head.
Have you've ever seen the killer shrews, the creeping terror, or Zaat?

yeah no.
Cthulhu

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »

CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN (1974)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SpTg1DU9qs

Oh yes, that HURT. I feel your pain.
Well, mine would be either that, Eegah, Manos or Demon under glass.
I know, I know...but I plan to watch some really painful films. Today Blood freak, tomorrow Cathy's curse, the day after tomorrow The cold.

Blood Freak is a hoot. 

Cathy's Curse is painful, especially since they edited out what little blood there was (but check out my review which doesn't give away any real spoilers: Cathy's Curse. I think there is a certain angle you have watch the film from for it to have value, and I mean philosophical angle.

The Cold is Bill Rebane through and through. Not nearly as watchable as The Giant Spider Invasion.  Have stimulants and a puzzle book handy to survive that film.

I watched Cathy's curse yesterday. I must disagree with you. It is enough reason to overthrow Canada's government.
 I died a little inside watching this. Cathy's curse is mind numbingly bad.

Couldn't get around Blood freak, the dvd player stopped about 4 minutes in.

And are you saying that The cold is worse than Cathy's curse? Oh god...*shivers*
BTM

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »

Two things: For such a crappy film, I'm surprise you bought like, what, three copies of it? 

And the second, whoa, you and your girlfriend watched it?  She watches these crap film with ya?  Wow, she's a keeper!  :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Doggett

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 12:09:23 PM »

I'm kinda shocked that I'm not the only person who's seen Cathy's Curse ("seen" being used loosely)

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »

I'm kinda shocked that I'm not the only person who's seen Cathy's Curse ("seen" being used loosely)

Now I have an urge to see how bad Cathy's Curse is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst movie you have ever seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.