Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:58:37 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Worst VHS Cover Artwork! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 45
Author Topic: The Worst VHS Cover Artwork!  (Read 369443 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #315 on: April 18, 2010, 01:17:08 AM »

I guess something came between Ethel and a hair salon...

Wait, I'm confused... is the movie called "Fat Ethel II" or is it "CRAZY Fat Ethel II"?  (Or is "crazy" just something they threw in the background.) 

And I'm not even going to ask what happened to the first Fat Ethel (movie).

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #316 on: April 18, 2010, 04:52:20 AM »

The movie IS called Crazy Fat Ethel II.  The original film is called "Criminally Insane".  There is a 12-year gap between the 2 films!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2010, 06:37:25 AM »

From what I've read, the first two films were released under two different names. Crazy Fat Ethel OR Criminally Insane.  Apparently there's also a Criminally Insane 3 and 4, but they weren't released as Crazy Fat Ethel 3 and 4... from what I can tell anyway.
Raffine

« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2010, 08:39:08 AM »

CRIMINALLY INSANE looks and feels like an early John Waters movie, with a heaping tablespoon of Andy Milligan stirred in. In other words: fun for all!

The sequel is almost unwatchable: it's "filmed" on cheap 80's video tape and is made up almost entirely of (Crazy Fat) Ethel 'remembering' long stretches of the first movie. I can't even image what any additional sequels look like.  Buggedout

Director Nick Milard and star Priscilla Alden also made a couple of DEATH NURSE movies in the 80s which are supposed to be worse than CRAZY FAT ETHEL 2.

Good news! DEATH NURSE 1 and 2 are on Youtube! I bet DEATH NURSE 2 is mostly  Death Nurse (Priscilla Alden!) remembering footage from DEATH NURSE 1.

Anyhoo - here's some of DEATH NURSE 2:
Small | Large

As someone keenly observed on Youtube: "Where do you have to be in your life to agree to act in 'Death Nurse 2'?"

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 08:42:29 AM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #319 on: April 18, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »

First off, the monster does NOT have eyes! Second, the monster is suppose to look like a mutated tree! third, the two creatures at the bottom, only the guy in the middle is shown, and he is to have his eyes open! Fourth, the airplane in the top right corner is suppose to be a military DC-3! 

yeah no.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #320 on: April 18, 2010, 11:44:10 AM »

First off, the monster does NOT have eyes! Second, the monster is suppose to look like a mutated tree! third, the two creatures at the bottom, only the guy in the middle is shown, and he is to have his eyes open! Fourth, the airplane in the top right corner is suppose to be a military DC-3! 

Those errors aside, that's actually a badass movie poster IMO!

peter johnson

« Reply #321 on: April 18, 2010, 07:20:42 PM »

The vast majority of the "Posters" here that I can see are a spinning radioactive sign and a message that says "do not hotlink images and steal bandwidith".  I mean, I can see a few bad movie posters, but some of you may wish to look back at ones you've put up & see if you can find it in a form that doesn't "steal bandwidth".
peter johnson/denny crane

I have no idea what this means.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #322 on: April 18, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »

I'd suggest using Imageshack. 
Monster Jungle X-Ray
Bad Movie Lover

Just Another Pretty Face

« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2010, 02:51:27 AM »

Those errors aside, that's actually a badass movie poster IMO!

Agreed, this one has all the criteria I love in a B-Movie poster - monsters, helpless maidens, the military, and explosions! I haven't seen this movie before, but now the poster alone makes me want to.

" Society doesn't accept us because of what we are, so we're an enemy of society. " - Pa Mooney, THE RATS ARE COMING! THE WEREWOLVES ARE HERE!
claws
« Reply #324 on: April 19, 2010, 03:33:12 AM »

The vast majority of the "Posters" here that I can see are a spinning radioactive sign and a message that says "do not hotlink images and steal bandwidith".  I mean, I can see a few bad movie posters, but some of you may wish to look back at ones you've put up & see if you can find it in a form that doesn't "steal bandwidth".
I'm afraid most of these images are gone forever. They were from Critical Condition.com but that site closed shop I think.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2010, 03:54:06 AM »

Hmm... Reminds me of:

Just a little more cluttered...  TeddyR
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2010, 01:30:41 AM »

Hmm.. can't say I've ever seen a message like that before.  Only "Such-and-such account suspended" or something to that effect.  But almost every poster I can see just fine.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »

Hmm... Reminds me of:

Just a little more cluttered...  TeddyR

the pic isn't showing up Joe.

yeah no.
Raffine

« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2010, 05:09:09 PM »

Here's a Photobucket version.

And yeah, it reminds me of THE NAVY VS. THE NIGHT MONSTERS poster, too.  Smile

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »

Here's a Photobucket version.

And yeah, it reminds me of THE NAVY VS. THE NIGHT MONSTERS poster, too.  Smile

so wait, the are the walkie talkie stalkie?

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 45
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Worst VHS Cover Artwork! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.