Main Menu

Name That Video Game.

Started by venomx, August 01, 2009, 12:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim H

Killer Instinct.  B Orchid and Sabrewulf.

venomx

Correct! Killer Instinct, Orchid and Sabrewulf, very good.

Total Score -
Mofo Rising-12, Cthulhu-17, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-18, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-5, InformationGeek-9, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-1, Andrew-6

Jim H

Hint: this game came with several accessories that worked with a peripheral device.  I own the peripheral device, but the accessories are hard to find and make the complete game one of the most valuable for this console.

Bonus: name the only other game that works with the peripheral I hinted at above.

InformationGeek

Quote from: Jim H on August 17, 2009, 02:42:43 PM

Hint: this game came with several accessories that worked with a peripheral device.  I own the peripheral device, but the accessories are hard to find and make the complete game one of the most valuable for this console.

Bonus: name the only other game that works with the peripheral I hinted at above.

The game is Stack-Up and the thing used to play the game is R.O.B.  The other game that works with R.O.B. is Gyromite.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.

Jim H

Correct on both notes!  Good job. 

Andrew

I've got this next one!  What was the name of this game?

And the bonus question:  what is the name of the town shown on the map?
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

ghouck

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution

Andrew

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

venomx

If I may ask, is that on Commodore 64 or DOS? Any new clues? ...

Andrew

Quote from: Venomx on August 17, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
If I may ask, is that on Commodore 64 or DOS? Any new clues? ...

I know it was on the C64, not sure if there was a DOS version.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

venomx

I'm stumped, maybe it's Oregon Trail or Yukon Trail? Thats my guess. (maybe a clone) :question:

Andrew

Quote from: Venomx on August 17, 2009, 04:15:22 PM
I'm stumped, maybe it's Oregon Trail or Yukon Trail? Thats my guess. (maybe a clone) :question:

No.

Clue:  A neat thing about this game is that going into the dungeons changed the view from the overhead map to a 3D first person view.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

venomx

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar?

InformationGeek

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.

venomx

Ultima III Exodus or Akalabeth? Maybe Wizardy lol ... I'm stumped.  :question: