Main Menu

Name That Video Game.

Started by venomx, August 01, 2009, 12:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VenomX73

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Olivia Bauer

VenomX73

Umaril Has Returned

Quote from: VenomX73 on May 25, 2014, 10:55:36 PM
King's Quest 1

I think you nailed it. I seem to remember playing this back in the day and this photo looks awfully familiar.

Olivia Bauer

VenomX73

Next game

Hint - Neo Geo,  Sega Genesis,  Arcade

retrorussell

World Heroes- I think that may have been one of the easiest ever posted.  Not only easy to figure out... but easy to beat, on one credit.  I have a NEO GEO cabinet in my living room with that game.  If you jump kick/wail on the low kick as fast as you can, you can take out most any cpu opponent with ease.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

VenomX73

Yup - World Heroes  :thumbup:

Easy game indeed...

Anyone's up - post away.

retrorussell

Okay, I'll throw one out there.  Early 80s arcade.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Umaril Has Returned

Tin Star-I used to play it all the time before Exidy came out with Cheyenne  :smile:

retrorussell

Quote from: Umaril Has Returned on May 28, 2014, 07:24:55 AM
Tin Star-I used to play it all the time before Exidy came out with Cheyenne  :smile:
Yep.  Go!

Umaril Has Returned

Quote from: retrorussell on May 28, 2014, 01:33:41 PM
Quote from: Umaril Has Returned on May 28, 2014, 07:24:55 AM
Yep.  Go!

Hmm...I'll have to think of a game, but feel free to post other screen shots in the meantime. No need to stall the thread on my account.   :cheers:

Olivia Bauer

retrorussell

Umaril Has Returned

Quote from: A.J. Bauer on May 30, 2014, 11:06:55 PM

Hmm....the great Ayleid king has no idea for once in his reborn life.   :buggedout: