Main Menu

The Indianasmith Appreciation Thread

Started by Mr. DS, May 17, 2010, 08:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. DS

Well he mentioned it in the WingedSerpent one so I figured why not.   :bouncegiggle:

Indianasmith is a guy who isn't afraid to speak him mind and maintain his stance.  He is a well read gentleman but also enjoys awful movies.  He also is a master fossil finder who rocks the hats he wears.  To Indy!  :cheers:
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Doggett

I think he's fantastic !
:cheers:

A very bright fella !
Kind too.  :smile:

I don't always agree with his politics, but I always know that he's a man with a well thought opinion.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Derf

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."

indianasmith

Aw, fellers, what can I say?

Jist an ole Texas boy doin' his job!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Allhallowsday

Some members may not be aware that I call our IndianaSmith "bonehead" because he is a fossil-hunter...   :smile: 
There is probably not another member of this forum I'd trust more than Indiana

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Trevor

Quote from: Allhallowsday on May 17, 2010, 11:09:04 PM
Some members may not be aware that I call our IndianaSmith "bonehead" because he is a fossil-hunter...   :smile: 

We had a woodwork (shop) teacher in my high school who used to call us that but not as a term of endearment.  :buggedout: :buggedout:

Prof. Indy is a great guy.  :thumbup: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Jack

I was just telling my wife about this guy on the internet who lives in Texas and collects arrowheads.  He's got a whole wall full of them!  "Did there used to be a lot of Indians in Texas?"  She asked.  Well, I said, I don't imagine the arrowheads just got there by themselves  :teddyr:

Here's to Indy, Just like Indiana Jones but better, because he doesn't come with Shia LaBeouf as a sidekick  :cheers:
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Jim H

Yeah.  I've disagreed with Indiana a lot on the varied posts here, but he's always handled himself respectfully and admirably about this.  And he's got maybe the best (worst?) tolerance for bad movies on the board.  Up there, anyway. 

:thumbup:

JaseSF

Indy is just a plain good ole decent fellow. Sure his opinions might not always match mine or others but Indy always tries to be respectful of others as long as they are to him.  A real good guy.  :thumbup:
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

indianasmith

Just thought I would revive this old thread in a pathetic, narcissistic bid for attention and karma points! LOL
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

AndyC

My daughter is very impressed with Indy, as the guy who sold me the "best birthday present ever."  She had no idea ordinary people could go out and find fossils as a hobby.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Criswell

I might not always agree with his views, but I really respect people who defend what they believe in, and thats exactly what Indianasmith does.  :thumbup:

Having good/bad tastes in movies is a plus too  :teddyr:

Silverlady

A really nice guy who just happens to like old things ... :teddyr:
Hold onto your dreams ....

Menard

Quote from: DS on May 17, 2010, 08:34:51 PM
He also is a master fossil

I couldn't agree more.

Oh...wait a minute...you said fossil finder...my bad. :teddyr:

Who else but Indy would provide me with a pic of him wearing a hat with a hole in it, which I proceeded to drag out for several weeks with funny captions.

Here's to the man with a hole is his head...err...I mean hat. :cheers:

bob

:cheers:

to indianasmith fellow bad movie fan and arrowhead collector
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.