Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:12:03 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 201989 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »

Last night I dreamed my brother buried a meat cleaver in my eyeball. I kept walking around to people, showing it to them and hoping they'd call 911, and they kept telling me it was no big deal, shake it off.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 08:55:02 AM »

just had a very strange one...

I was seeing some girl who has very powerful enemies, including the owner of a club and his henchmen

they took me somewhere and the owner of the club made it clear that I was not to take her to "the club"

and I was drugged by them

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »

Dreamed about a pack of cigarettes last night. It was calling to me. Woke up with an urge to smoke. Went back to sleep.

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »

Dreamed about a pack of cigarettes last night. It was calling to me. Woke up with an urge to smoke. Went back to sleep.

I stopped smoking fifteen years ago, after twenty-five years of smoking a pack a day. Stopped cold-turkey, never had so much as a craving....except in dreams.

I drive in my dreams, too, although I don't for real.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 01:18:49 AM »

Well, after getting up at 5 am today and working 9+ hours, I came home and threw back a few brews. I passed out and had a few odd dreams while I was under. The first one I remember was hearing a news story that pro-wrestler Bryan Danielson had died. It was then reported as false a few moments later. But what the hell??

Then I remember seeing a graphic on screen showing the Superbowl as being Detroit Lions vs. Indianapolis Colts. I think it was actually being touted as the battle of the worst recent franchises in the NFL.

I don't quite understand any of this, but at least I got a laugh out of my next dream. I came to this forum I believe, and there was a thread titled "midget dicks". Don't ask....

Yes, I clicked on it. :-(

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 01:53:31 AM »

She smiles at me, holds up the bottle, and says,
"WANT SOME GIN, AND A WHITE GIRL?"

Then, I woke up.

nice  Cheers

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
Nakuyabi
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 03:05:29 AM »

I once dreamed that time got reversed and I got regressed all the way back to the 1980s when I was child, but allowed to keep my memories of the future. Somehow, I turned up in a city in another state far away from my childhood home, so I was trying to find my way back to my parents there and see if I could live my life over again differently. At the same time, I was telling some grown-ups I met in a tourist shop, who were discussing some recent news about the Soviet Union, that communism was going to collapse in a few more years and they didn't need to worry about Reagan and the Soviets because we were going to win the Cold War.

I remember still being mildly concerned about where I could find a map and how I was going to get a ride home being just a kid and having no money to pay for anything when I woke up from that dream.
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 07:23:53 AM »

I had a dream the other night about being in a house with these two cats.  Except then it turned out the cats were aliens disguised as cats, and I wasn't able to get out of the house before quarantine was slammed down to contain the aliens.  After that the alien-cats started doing weird things just to mess with me -- one suddenly ballooned up to the size of a sofa, the other would start spinning its head around, etc. 

Vik
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 01:29:39 PM »

I dreamt I dressed up as someone who lived in the 1920s standing on a crowded market place where a shirtless person was beating defenseless people for no particular reason.
claws
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 01:59:22 PM »

Last night I dreamed I was on the run, and hiding from, the Dinosaur creature from the movie The Crater Lake Monster. Except in my dream the dinosaur was gigantic like Godzilla, and there was a smaller version of the creature helping me finding a better hiding place.
This all took place not too far away from our house on a big traffic island. Such a silly dream.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »

I dreamed that Menard and a guy I know from another online site were drug smugglers operating out of Houston. I observed their operations but didn't participate. They climbed up skyscrapers like in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 10:29:57 PM »

A few nights ago, I dreamed that a Transvestite was the President of the United States.....

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 10:11:18 AM »

I dreamed that I met Christopher Nolan....back when I was I high school, however he was well known for some reason back then -- which is impossible since I graduated in 2001

stranger yet, I met him at a fancy hotel on my way to shower after a football game

then I fell down a hole which was filled with very strange stuff related to movies like the funny side of death with the Billy doll from the Saw movies ...very very strange

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:55 PM »

I dreamed I was trying to eat a pizza but the toppings all slid off when I raised it to my mouth.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 03:53:30 PM »

I dreamed I was trying to eat a pizza but the toppings all slid off when I raised it to my mouth.
So are you sure that wasn't the joke pizza I sent you? Wink

yeah no.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.