Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:55:06 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202113 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2015, 01:20:03 PM »

I dreamt that my Grandpa and Grandma were coming home from a ride and it was up to me to remove a big ass pile of snow from in front of their garage door.  Grandpa looked like he did in the months before he passed but he was driving a car with no problems at all (he hadn't driven himself in about ten years) before he passed.  I was trying to remove the snow with a blender.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Gene Worm
A Guru of Rubber Monsters, and a
Bad Movie Lover

Rubber Monsters > CGI Monsters

« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2015, 06:31:54 PM »

Well, my dreams are always very strange and inexplicable. But it is also very hard to remember the important details of most of them.

But one of them I had always remembered since my childhood, when I was about three years old.

So, I was in my small bedroom, at night, in what was my little purple boat bed, sleeping. The closet was for some reason right next to my doorway (which it wasn't before), and the actual door was gone. My mother, in the hallway told me to come to her fast, as she started going down the stairs. As I try to exit the room, a black, shadowy apparition, that had long claws, glowing red eyes, huge, shark-like teeth, and a triangular head would appear in the closet and tickle me, making me back up, preventing me from escaping. The creepy part is that my reaction to this was fear in being unable to exit, as opposed to laughter. I also had the idea that the creature was called "Sepulcher", even though I do not recall anything in the dream indicating so. I also recall it repeatedly cackling as it tickled me.

Eventually, I considered the delay between "Sepulcher" manifesting, and reaching its hand out to tickle. So I ran top speed, and made it through the hallway and downstairs, and I burst out the door, which led to a desert. I looked back and saw Sepulcher burst through the door, roll up half the skin on its face, and it said something in a rather sinister voice that sounded part masculine and part feminine. I just can't put my finger on what it said. Something like "Come back little one". That wasn't it, but it was something like that.

It also grew much larger in size, and proving to have a much more demonic reptilian look to it. It then began to chase me. I eventually ran into an outhouse, in the middle of this desert, and hid inside of it. I then remember seeing... some animal. I can't remember what it was though. I believe it may have been a white horse. Anyways, it was standing in front of the monster, who then disappeared. I exited the outhouse and rode whatever this animal was back home. The animal was completely positive. I didn't feel the creeps or anything whilst near it. I then went inside of the house and woke up.

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."
akiratubo

« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2015, 11:35:49 AM »

I, or some strange version of me, was at a wedding.  It was taking place outside some kind of vet's office or perhaps a farm and feed store.  I spent a while talking to people I hadn't seen for a long time.  The wedding was over and I went back to my normal life in town, or at least in the huge freaking house I lived in outside of town.  Then, there was some kind of monster.  People just disappeared, enough that everyone knew something must be wrong but not enough all at once to cause a panic.  There was a creepy chase through an abandoned junkyard in the middle of nowhere between two kids (boy and girl) and the monster.  I took it upon myself to solve the mystery.  Turns out the town preacher was the monster, and he had a young boy (like, late teens) helping him.  I figured this out, somehow, by snooping around the bathroom in the preacher's house.  The preacher tied his accomplice into a wheelchair and told me to wait where I was while he "dealt" with him for his "betrayal".  Suddenly, Hugh Jackman Wolverine.  He was just ... there.  He defeated the priest monster by spreading him out with a rolling pin, like dough, and plucking out his bones, one by one.  He had to do this several times, as the preacher would reform and run away after Hugh-verine pulled out every few bones.

The End.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2015, 06:01:50 PM »

I had a dream where I went to some mall wearing nothing but a very flimsy loin cloth so I stopped at the Sears to buy some proper clothing.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2015, 01:49:19 AM »

I dreamed I was back here www.tut.ac.za and was sitting in class when the teacher announced that exams were starting the next day and guess who hadn't studied?  Buggedout Buggedout  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
akiratubo

« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2015, 11:36:21 PM »

I had a dream where I was in grade school and the teacher took us outside to look at mushrooms.  The teacher and all of the kids in the class got infected by mushroom spores and were growing mushrooms all over their faces.  I was trying to hide inside the school so I wouldn't get turned into a mushroom person.  The teacher and the kids were trying to find me and touch me to infect me and make me a mushroom person.  This is one of those dreams I woke up from almost having a heart attack and couldn't go back to sleep.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2015, 10:13:51 AM »

Dreamt David Lynch started a mutual fund, but wouldn't tell anyone what stocks it held. It was a mystery...

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2016, 12:13:10 AM »

Last night I dreamed that Trevor was coming to Texas for a visit, and I invited him to dinner at my house.  I also invited Alan Hopewell, who lives a couple of hours from me, to join us.  In my dream the evening was going well enough - I had ribs on the grill and drinks in the cooler, and we were all about to sit down and watch ZOMBIE HAMLET together.  Then Trevor started laughing maniacally and throwing his underpants at Alan, who fell over backward and knocked one of my artifact display cases over.  Then I woke up.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2016, 12:26:47 AM »

I've been having the dream where I'm back in college and I haven't completed some critical assignment in order to be able to graduate and I'm quite some distance up s**t creek as a result.  Then I wake up and remember that I graduated from college about 16.5 years ago.

A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2016, 01:49:22 PM »

I dreamed I was playing a survival mode in online GTA. Then for some reason, there was a host in the session who insulted me for dying quickly. I guess I got mad and knocked her case of pencils over and broke it. Not sure what she had pencils for, but she got mad and tried to call the cops on me. I tried to take the evidence and run, but she started chasing me. It was ridiculous.

I should probably add that I had taken several pills and had a good amount of alcohol prior to falling asleep, which may explain the details of said strange dream.

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2016, 03:14:01 AM »

I just had the one where no matter how much I peed I still had to go. Them I realized I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and finally emptied my bladder.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2016, 08:06:38 AM »

I just had the one where no matter how much I peed I still had to go. Them I realized I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and finally emptied my bladder.

BuggedoutTeddyR TeddyR

I would have peed the bed (I do this often)  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
akiratubo

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2016, 11:00:44 AM »

Had a dream where an old granny was telling her grandkid a bedtime story about souls.  If a person has a good soul, when they die it turns into a glowing ball and floats up to the heavens.  It shines like a star so everyone who looks up at the night sky can see how good they were.  If a person has a bad soul, when they die it turns into a black ball and floats up to the heavens.  No one will be able to see it against the black night sky so it will be like they never even existed at all.

However, if the person didn't want to die ...

At this point in the dream, the scene suddenly switched to Peter Venkman - as he appeared in the Real Ghostbusters cartoon - standing on a stage in front of some kind of science-y container holding a red ball with an angry face (which I presumed was the soul of someone who didn't want to die).  The container failed and the red ball started sucking all sorts of metal debris into itself.  Peter was smooshed by a huge piece of steel plate.  Suddenly, Ray - also as he appeared in the Real Ghostbusters cartoon - was also there, trapped under the growing pile of  metal debris.  He called out to Egon for help before his face was covered by debris.  All the debris formed into a huge robot with the red ball at its heart.

The End

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2016, 08:10:18 PM »

BuggedoutTeddyR TeddyR

I would have peed the bed (I do this often)  Wink

And often when my bladder is full when I'm laying down I wish someone would hurry up and invent a transporter to beam the contents of my bladder directly into the toilet.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2016, 11:06:41 PM »

The other night I dreamed that I was pulling a dogsled through the snow, barefoot.  It was piled high with crates full of books by Stephen King, and Pope Francis was standing on the front of the sled, wearing a New York Yankees T-shirt, mushing me on with a whip while smoking a pipe.

This . . .  means something!   Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.