Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:41:54 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202035 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2016, 11:59:26 PM »

Last night I dreamed that Trevor was coming to Texas for a visit, and I invited him to dinner at my house.  I also invited Alan Hopewell, who lives a couple of hours from me, to join us.  In my dream the evening was going well enough - I had ribs on the grill and drinks in the cooler, and we were all about to sit down and watch ZOMBIE HAMLET together.  Then Trevor started laughing maniacally and throwing his underpants at Alan, who fell over backward and knocked one of my artifact display cases over.  Then I woke up.

Oh, BTW did I or my cats show up?  Did we bring beer?

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2016, 12:13:59 AM »

Not that I recall.  But I think there was a cat on the sled next to Pope Francis in the other dream I related . . . Question

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2016, 08:47:03 AM »

Dreamt that there was an car wash on the fifth level of a skyscraper, with no way to get to it except by elevator. I thought this was a bad design.

Also dreamt that THE SHINING (1980) was a remake; Kubrick filmed the same story badly back in the 1960s and made it again to get it right this time. Furthermore, Trevor had nice things to say about the remake in a newspaper review!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2016, 08:58:42 AM »

Last night I dreamed that Trevor was coming to Texas for a visit, and I invited him to dinner at my house.  I also invited Alan Hopewell, who lives a couple of hours from me, to join us.  In my dream the evening was going well enough - I had ribs on the grill and drinks in the cooler, and we were all about to sit down and watch ZOMBIE HAMLET together.  Then Trevor started laughing maniacally and throwing his underpants at Alan, who fell over backward and knocked one of my artifact display cases over.  Then I woke up.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

So: I didn't get any ribs? Dammit.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2016, 09:01:25 AM »

Also dreamt that THE SHINING (1980) was a remake; Kubrick filmed the same story badly back in the 1960s and made it again to get it right this time. Furthermore, Trevor had nice things to say about the remake in a newspaper review!

TeddyR TeddyR

If I said good things about the remake, then that was definitely a dream.  Wink TeddyR

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2016, 11:23:48 AM »

2 days ago I dreamt I met Peirce Brosnan and told him he did a great job as James Bond.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2016, 11:35:46 AM »

Dreamt that the first page of "The Fellowship of the Ring" introduced two characters named "Tool" and "Face" who were never mentioned again.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2016, 01:43:25 AM »

Dreamt that the first page of "The Fellowship of the Ring" introduced two characters named "Tool" and "Face" who were never mentioned again.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2016, 08:45:39 AM »

Dreamt that I developed huge pus-filled boils on my face that also had growths that looked like tiny penises hanging off them. And a new razor gave me a shiny blue beard when I used it (I was clean-shaven before!) Not really a look the ladies dig...

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2016, 11:31:29 AM »

Yeah my subconscious came out to play last night.  Had two rather odd dreams overnight.

First one was about driving a new pickup truck around town, and floating it across the river because the bridge had been dismantled.  I had my whole family with me and my brother threw my brother in law out of the back of the truck then he jumped out so we had to go back and get both of them.  And I wanted to get back home and go to bed so I was mad at both of them.

Second one I was at a joint religious service featuring the local Catholic Archbishop and the Episcopal Bishop of Iowa.  And the Starwolves from the Fugitive Alien movie had landed in town and were moving towards the church.  Plus I was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear under an alb which kept trying to fall off in front of everyone.  Along with underwear that was about to fall off.  Plus I and the pastor of the local Episcopal church were trying to evacuate the Episcopal Bishop from the church to a place of safety and he didn't want to go, he wanted to continue with the service.  Dream ended with a Starwolf coming in the church to get him and me disarming him with a lightsaber.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:25:52 PM by sprite75 » Logged

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #175 on: February 15, 2016, 10:11:36 AM »

I had a dream last night that I was watching the Episode I Christmas Holiday Special.

It was animated and had Jar Jar doing all sorts of stupid things, such as rolling himself down a bowling alley by accident. And Jar Jar and Obi-Wan dancing on the royal starship.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2016, 08:28:12 AM »

I had a strange dream over the weekend: I dreamed I was in a hotel, looking for my room - a bit of a hassle because none of the rooms had numbers. Once I found my room - I assumed it was mine, because the door was open - I started to unpack.

I then looked down and saw several Ziploc bags on the floor, next to the bed and picked one up, only to discover that there was marijuana in it.  Buggedout i spent the rest of the dream frantically trying to get my fingerprints off the bag.  TeddyR

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2016, 12:58:56 AM »

Had one this morning where I was getting into a relationship with someone I had known back in the early 2000s after helping her out with some sort of problem we had.  We're friends on Facebook but I haven't really talked to her in years.  So this morning I just dropped her a quick line to say good morning and ask how she's doing these days. 

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2016, 09:19:13 PM »

I grew up living next door to a really sweet older country lady from West Virginia, who was a self-described "holy roller" and she liked to play these old time Gospel records, LPs, and we'd sometimes hear them spilling out her open windows in the summertime.

Well last night I had a semi-lucid dream about that. I was walking from our old yard to hers in a pretty twilight in what seemed like springtime, and she was playing this song she often told me was her favorite, called "How Great Thou Art." It was done by this booming-voiced quartet of men with deep Appalachian accents, and in my dream I got to her door and didn't knock, I walked in, and she was sitting on her couch, this overstuffed pink-orange sofa, and she said, "Come in, honey, you haven't been here for so long."

And in my dream I knew I was dreaming because I retained the knowledge that in the real world she died a few years ago during Thanksgiving, sadly, and yet I felt a massive sense of happiness at seeing her again and being with her in her house, looking out and seeing mine where I lived, like I was suddenly back years ago, when everything felt all right, and years could be relived and maybe even changed, and she said, "This where I am, honey, this is where I'll always be."

That dream has stuck in my thoughts all day, and it almost seems mystical.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2016, 11:40:00 PM »

Had one this morning where my car's front end fell off .  I remember thinking f**k, I just got the car fixed and now this happens. 

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.