Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:23:11 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202060 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2019, 01:39:42 PM »

Been having some fairly vivid dreams since I started some new meds. And not the nightmare ones I tend to enjoy either. The last one had Kristi giving birth to a baby minus and skin or muscle but with all remaining organs working. I've had a couple of other similar dreams recently. May have to mention this when I am at the doc's on Thursday.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2019, 02:17:27 PM »

A 3-D cartoon version of Zack Galifianakis appeared in my dream. He was playing a character in a hallucination a girl saw after nibbling a bite off the poison worm that killed her mother.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2019, 02:41:53 PM »

Had one where I took over for the previous organist who has just left and he showed me where the portable keyboard was located that he used in the basement and how to plug it in.  And I was able to do a decent job of playing too.  Plus I was in charge of putting all the cars in the church basement to be washed.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #378 on: June 02, 2019, 09:20:30 AM »

Scarlett Johansson told me I got her pregnant

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #379 on: June 24, 2019, 07:42:42 AM »

Weird one this morning: dreamed that I was walking around naked in a big shopping mall: the security guards asked me to leave as I wasn't wearing shoes  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2019, 10:24:46 AM »

Judging from the news today Trevor I don't think that was a dream...

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2019, 10:15:22 AM »

Dreamt I was dating Jennifer Aniston (who I'm not particularly attracted to and never really think about). The date (I took her to some kind of theater performance) was going badly, and I lost her. Then my mother showed up, on crutches. Hate to think what Freud would say.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2019, 05:30:25 PM »

My grandmother spent her life torturing people with her huge, horrible ugly, evil mouth.  Anytime she could open it and make people feel worse, any time she could let fly with it and poison anything good or hopeful or happy no force in this would could keep her mouth shut. Her whole face  would light up like a christimas tree froem hell whenever she was foring people to hear things tnhey didn;t want to and that just made them feel worse.

She's been dead for years, but the damage she did lives on.

I dreamed she came waddling up to me with her ugly face all glowing with pleasure and her ugly eyes just glittering like diamonds and her her mouth split open in that sadisatic smile she had when she knew she was making people feel bad by saying things they didn;t want to hear.

"Just listen just listen." she was repeating. her favorite words to prelude forcing people to hear things that would only cause harm and bad feelings.

I shouted at her "No you b***h! I had to just listen to you most of my life and you did nothing but torture people drive them insane and I won't listen to you now!"

Instantly her huge, ugly head turned blood read, her ugly face contorted into a mask of bestial, mindless hate and rage and she threw that hellbore mouthy open to it's widest and began screaming at me "YOU NO GOOD SUNUVb***h YOU DROP DEAD AND GO TO HELL WITH YOUR GODDAM GRANDFATHER-!"

I roared "SHUT UP YOU b***h!!" and swung my fist right at her mouth with years of pent up rage and fury behind it from the misery and destruction she'd spread thru my family with that evil mouth of hers.

I hit, and her whole huge ugly head just exploded in a spray or blood and bone fragments that went flying off away from me. Her headless body wavered for a few seconds, then fell back and lay in blessed silence, a glowing orange nuclear mushroom slowly could rising from the silent stump between her shoulders.

Felt good.

(Yeah I come from a dysfunctional family, who'd of guessed?)

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2019, 05:49:01 PM »

My grandmother spent her life torturing people with her huge, horrible ugly, evil mouth.  Anytime she could open it and make people feel worse, any time she could let fly with it and poison anything good or hopeful or happy no force in this would could keep her mouth shut. Her whole face  would light up like a christimas tree froem hell whenever she was foring people to hear things tnhey didn;t want to and that just made them feel worse.

I dreamed she came waddling up to me with her ugly face all glowing with pleasure and her ugly eyes just glittering like diamonds and her her mouth split open in that sadisatic smile she had when she knew she was making people feel bad by saying things they didn;t want to hear.

"Just listen just listen." she was repeating. her favorite words to prelude forcing people to hear things that would only cause harm and bad feelings.

I shouted at her "No you b***h! I had to just listen to you most of my life and you did nothing but torture people drive them insane and I won't listen to you now!"

Instantly her huge, ugly head turned blood read, her ugly face contorted into a mask of bestial, mindless hate and rage and she threw that hellbore mouthy open to it's widest and began screaming at me "YOU NO GOOD SUNUVb***h YOU DROP DEAD AND GO TO HELL WITH YOUR GODDAM GRANDFATHER-!"

I roared "SHUT UP YOU b***h!!" and swung my fist right at her mouth with years of pent up rage and fury behind it from the misery and destruction she'd spread thru my family with that evil mouth of hers.

I hit, and her whole huge ugly head just exploded in a spray or blood and bone fragments that went flying off away from me. Her headless body wavered for a few seconds, then fell back and lay in blessed silence, a glowing orange nuclear mushroom slowly could rising from the silent stump between her shoulders.

Felt good.

Gosh, even your grandma didn't like you, Sven? Lol

Just thought I'd pop back in a second. Hope everyone is having an interesting summer.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #384 on: June 27, 2019, 06:25:05 PM »

Felt good.

Gosh, even your grandma didn't like you, Sven? Lol

Just thought I'd pop back in a second. Hope everyone is having an interesting summer.

The only thing she liked was making people feel bad. Ghawd you might be a relative ...  Bluesad

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2019, 06:50:04 PM »

My scorching case of short timer disease got into my dreams last night. Had a strange one last night where I had been on a phone call with a co worker and a client and I was getting snappish with a client and my co worker said to stop.

I was kind of relieved when I woke up and realized it was a dream. Don’t want to burn any dreams.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #386 on: July 27, 2019, 12:48:45 PM »

I have a recurring dream where I'm driving a car but falling asleep, and I can barely see the road and I'm driving blind. Often (like last night) the cops will be following me, but most of the time I'm just worried about crashing and wondering why I can't find the brake to stop the car.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #387 on: July 27, 2019, 06:32:14 PM »

I have a recurring dream where I'm driving a car but falling asleep, and I can barely see the road and I'm driving blind. Often (like last night) the cops will be following me, but most of the time I'm just worried about crashing and wondering why I can't find the brake to stop the car.

Sounds like you have subconscious fears about being forced down a lath yoiu have no control over and can't escape from and that it will force nyou  into disaster.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #388 on: July 27, 2019, 09:16:04 PM »

Sounds like you have subconscious fears about being forced down a lath yoiu have no control over and can't escape from and that it will force nyou  into disaster.

I do believe it's about feeling that I'm not in control. Consciously of course I realize that no one has much control over their fate, but subconsciously I feel like I should.   

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #389 on: July 27, 2019, 09:35:45 PM »

I do believe it's about feeling that I'm not in control. Consciously of course I realize that no one has much control over their fate, but subconsciously I feel like I should.   

I have had that same dream of driving blind, followed by cops, can't brake the car, can see enough to be horrified... how 'bout when the wheel won't turn the car the direction you want to go...? 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.