Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:45:03 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202015 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #495 on: March 08, 2022, 02:33:51 AM »

I had a dream that is kinda relevant to this site. Hellraiser had just been made, only instead of Doug Bradley, the role of Pinhead was played by Alec Guiness.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #496 on: March 08, 2022, 05:24:36 AM »

I had a dream that is kinda relevant to this site. Hellraiser had just been made, only instead of Doug Bradley, the role of Pinhead was played by Alec Guiness.

Pinhead: "Kirsty: this is not the Lament Configuration you are looking for..."  TeddyR Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #497 on: March 08, 2022, 12:04:31 PM »

I dreamed that my father and nephew were killed by demons while playing badminton. I was then killed when one of the demons shot a fireball at me. One of the rare times I've died in a dream. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #498 on: March 17, 2022, 10:50:14 AM »

Had one this morning where I was running naked down the highway towards the gravel road my parents' farm is on.  I was holding a pile of clothes in front of me as I ran down the highway.  And hoping like mad no one would come up behind me because they'd probably call 911 if they saw me doing that.  And I was just getting to the left turn lane when a couple cars - a red one and a white one - came up behind me and I was pretty sure at least one of them called 911.  I was glad to wake up to find that was just a dream because I wasn't sure how I was going to explain that one when the fuzz showed up.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #499 on: March 17, 2022, 12:46:38 PM »

I've been dreaming a lot about Mom lately. If I dream about Dad (long passed) or her, it's never a good sign.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #500 on: March 25, 2022, 11:53:33 PM »

This is weird, even for me.
A hidden lab in Kentucky (?) developed 9 gay Batman dogs (???) for China to be deployed across the West.

Question

I think I may have invented a new QAnon theory!  Buggedout

« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 12:13:48 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #501 on: March 26, 2022, 07:29:23 PM »

This is weird, even for me.
A hidden lab in Kentucky (?) developed 9 gay Batman dogs (???) for China to be deployed across the West.

Question

I think I may have invented a new QAnon theory!  Buggedout

Oh don't worry, the Chinese check never cleared, I put the project on hold.

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2022, 06:22:44 PM »

I had an interesting dream this morning where I was working in the computer operations team lead job at a manufacturing plant that I had about ten years ago.  I had arrived at work to find that they were renovating all the offices and putting new staircases in, along with new entryways for all the individual offices and were in the process of rewiring the offices.  I went in to the computer room to find that they had replaced the workstations with computers that looked similar to Macintosh LCs from the 1990s, but were running modern MacOS software.  They had also put in a screen that was supposed to be dedicated to showing local weather radar.  I went back into the server room and saw a whole bunch of new equipment back there.

But none of the systems I worked with normally were working as expected and one of the IT managers was trying to explain how things all worked now.  I was getting a little ticked off by then because they had done all this work without giving me or my team any sort of heads up that this was happening.  (That was an actual issue sometimes that they wouldn't tell me what the f**k was going on even after I explained that I was the team leader and when it came to my team I had a need to know everything that was going on whether they liked it or not - I had a need to know and they could talk to my manager if they didn't like my attitude).   So then I was trying to call my manager to read him the riot act about us not being informed of all these last minute changes.

Kind of had some mixed feelings when I woke up.  I actually liked that job even with the commute and there are times I would rather be working there again.  But I was relieved that I wasn't waking up to face a s**t load of changes at work.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2022, 06:36:24 PM »

I had a dream where I was eating dinner with a large party, and the desert special was a cake realistically shaped like a human head. One person ordered it, the rest of us ordered eclairs.

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2022, 07:31:28 PM »

I recenty dreamed that a small fenced part of our town was Russia and that I was abducted and held a prisoner there. The russian soldiers looked like tin soldiers with parts of their uniform made of fur.

"Russia" was a large brick/brownstone type of building with a flat platform-like roof that had a few small buildings that served as offices and prison rooms. Me and other prisoners spend most of the time in one of those small prison buildings which was a dark room with a couch. For all the absurdity of this dream it was actually a nightmare dream as I was feeling scared all the time.

At some point the soldiers shot their guns at us while we were sitting on the couch. A bullet pierced my left shoulder and I pretended to be dead. They carried us outside and laid us on tables and removed gold teeth from our mouth. I felt like I was doing a really bad job at pretending to be dead (with open eyes) but they didn't seem to notice. After that they brought steam punk-like machines to the tables designed to drain our blood. They needed our blood to make "blood cakes" which apparently was a russian delicacy. When they inserted a sharp metal-like object connected to a tube through my skin I jumped off the table and ran to one of the edges of the roof. Next to the roof was the fence about the same height as the building only a few feet away. It was easy to jump on the fence and to climb down the other side, which I did.

After my successful escape I ran to my old apartment. My mother who passed away a few years ago was there, I showed her the wounds I had from prison. I woke up and I was like "oh boy, what a f**ked up dream".

One of the weirdest dreams in some time but also one of the easiest for me to analyze. The prison was obviously reflecting my time at the hospital last year undergoing six surgeries. They did draw a lot of my blood at the hospital.

The ending with me showing the wounds to my mom was me trying to make her "care." In real life my mom was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, she wouldn't believe the truth when we told her.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 11:18:58 PM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #505 on: May 15, 2022, 09:10:21 PM »

Dreamed I was in some movie where I was one of a number of brothers in the deep south.  We all went for drinks at some hayseed watering hole.  One of us wasn't right in the head and started getting crazy.  They killed one of the brothers with a gun.  I managed to get it out of his hands and shot him several times.  We all collapsed, sad and tired.  He somehow was still alive for a few more seconds and fired one last shot (didn't hit anything) before dying.  We were all sad, especially me (since I killed my own brother), and terrified at how we were going to have to explain it to the police.  As I acted my guts out I was sure I would win an Oscar for my performance.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #506 on: May 20, 2022, 08:44:04 AM »

Dreamt I was on an escalator, near the top, and an old college friend urinated on me (an incredible shot!) from the bottom, soaking me. I got back at him (with his permission) by throwing a roll at his head, then I switched to throwing furniture at his chest until it formed a bruise. We were both satisfied we were even.

Later, I dreamt that I was at a big cat show. We sat in a circle and the cats came up to us, supposedly tame. My aunt bragged she was the tiger queen because she had posed with her head next to a tiger's for a poster advertising the event. I jaguar came up to me and clamped its jaws on my forearm, playfully at first, but it wouldn't let go and kept getting tighter until I became alarmed. Then I woke up.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #507 on: May 20, 2022, 10:02:01 AM »

Dreamt I was on an escalator, near the top, and an old college friend urinated on me (an incredible shot!) from the bottom, soaking me. I got back at him (with his permission) by throwing a roll at his head, then I switched to throwing furniture at his chest until it formed a bruise. We were both satisfied we were even.

Oy  Buggedout Wink

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #508 on: June 17, 2022, 08:09:55 AM »

Had a dream that half of one of my toenails was hanging off and that I had to sleep carefully to avoid it catching on the sheets and getting ripped completely off.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #509 on: July 22, 2022, 12:36:48 AM »

Last night I dreamed that my D&D group pulled off a huge gold heist. If was a fairly complicated plan, but we pulled it off.

Everything went really well with the plan, afterwords however (and before we'd had a chance to sell off the gold), I was getting a taxi home and was slightly short of the fee to pay it. It is an older couple we know who run their own taxi business and Kristi mentioned to them about the robbery we'd just done. The old man was going to grass us in to the police because I was 50p short paying him and when I woke up, I was getting ready to grab as many bars as I could carry and flee the country.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.