Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:35:00 AM
714358 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Godzilla (2014) Official Main Trailer « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Godzilla (2014) Official Main Trailer  (Read 51168 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: February 25, 2014, 03:26:07 PM »

Yes!

Godzilla - Official Main Trailer [HD]

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 04:34:47 PM »

Andrew my old friend, all I have to say is, "awesome"!!  And, it comes out in May just in time for my birthday. What a great present, huh?   Smile Smile Smile
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 05:07:19 PM »

It's a really cool trailer, but they're making it look like the lizard's gonna be relegated to a mere prop in an otherwise formulaic disaster flick... Lookingup

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:08:59 PM »

I'm in!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
VenomX73

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 06:21:10 PM »

OH $h!T... he's REALLY big in this version. Looks like a new monster will be added to the mix too!

I'm there. May 16.

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Javakoala
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 07:58:53 PM »

At least it looks like they are taking this reboot seriously, like the newer Godzilla movies from Japan.

So, given the human star of this movie, are they gonna sell Godzilla some tainted meth to kill him?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 08:09:27 PM »

I dunno-I just don't generally like remakes...but this almost made me weep-tears of joy!

THIS LOOKS DAMN GOOD!!!  hot

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
dean

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 10:36:12 PM »

As long as the Cranston character doesn't spend the whole movie whining and yelling/sobbing [unless getting pummelled by Godzilla creatures] I'm in.  Seriously excited but he does do a lot of sad yelling in the trailer.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »

Do you realize this makes 60 years of Godzilla films???? 60!!!

I hope they got some variation  of the old theme music!

This music IS Godzilla!!! WARNING-this is the FULL Godzilla theme-its almost an hour long!!!

Its  like Wagner epic s**t!

【作業用BGM】ゴジラのテーマ集【Godzilla Theme】 Small | Large

Ive heard all sortsa fan speculation and mock ups-but nothing definite-...
That music is timeless-it doesnt age-if they re-theme it with some heavy metal or (put your god here) forbid rap crap-UGH!!! This theme is GODZILLA!!!!
I they up date it-ok-but use the basic theme.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:43:54 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 07:37:29 PM »

I'm really hyped to see this!!! I feel like a little girl!!! I LOVE that they are making one of the classic monsters who still looks like  the original! It's hard to redo Dracula without Lugosi -or even Lee,for that matter--Frankenstein was never the same without the flat head version. Godzilla-the USA version sucked-but I loved the new japanese versions-this looks like Godzilla-I am really-REALLY happy!!!!  hot

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 02:44:03 PM »

I'm really hyped to see this!!! I feel like a little girl!!! I LOVE that they are making one of the classic monsters who still looks like  the original! It's hard to redo Dracula without Lugosi -or even Lee,for that matter--Frankenstein was never the same without the flat head version. Godzilla-the USA version sucked-but I loved the new japanese versions-this looks like Godzilla-I am really-REALLY happy!!!!  hot

I haven't been this stoked ever since I'd first seen the remake movies of the 90's, with Godzilla's new look and greater range of facial expressions. It really blew me away when Godzilla got that 'look of shock' on his face when his breath failed to harm Mecha-Ghidorah in  G. vs. King Ghidorah 1991 (the one where you got to see Godzilla as a dinosaur on Lagos island during WW2). It's 23 years later since that movie, and 16 years since the flop of Matthew Broderick's Godzilla, so let's hope the directors learned something in that time.
daveblackeye15

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »

I'm trying my very hardest not get excited. I remember being excited for the 1998 crapfest and at 12 I liked just about anything Godzilla. I came out of that film with 'what the hell was that crap/no it was good!...IT HAS TO BE GOOD!'

But I do love that shot of Godzilla roaring as the doors close.

Now it's time to sing the nation anthem IN AMERICA!!!

Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series (episode 12)
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 09:54:11 AM »

Funny you should mention Frankenstein's makeup..have you ever seen Frankenstein Conquers The World?  I loved the hybrid makeup they did on Koji Furuhata. It was aliving creature not born of the A-Bomb and on top of that, there was a great humanization of the creature.  I know it's off topic but I never pass up a chance to plug one of my favorite Toho movies!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »

Funny you should mention Frankenstein's makeup..have you ever seen Frankenstein Conquers The World?  I loved the hybrid makeup they did on Koji Furuhata. It was aliving creature not born of the A-Bomb and on top of that, there was a great humanization of the creature.  I know it's off topic but I never pass up a chance to plug one of my favorite Toho movies!
Yes-I DID see FCtW-I loved it just because it was a Japanese monster movie-I also liked the nod to the Universal Monster in EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN and the Don Megowan Frankenstein! in the 50's British TV version!He also had a flat head in HORROR OF FRANKENSTEIN.
I think they learned from the disaster that was the American remake-you cant f**k with Godzilla! He's gotta have the look-he's gotta have the VOICE!-the Godzilla screech!!! "ERRRAHHOW!"-and hes gotta have radioactive breath!!! I pray-PRAY! they have the music!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 08:17:18 PM »

Yes-I DID see FCtW-I loved it just because it was a Japanese monster movie-I also liked the nod to the Universal Monster in EVIL OF FRANKENSTEIN and the Don Megowan Frankenstein! in the 50's British TV version!He also had a flat head in HORROR OF FRANKENSTEIN.
I think they learned from the disaster that was the American remake-you cant f**k with Godzilla! He's gotta have the look-he's gotta have the VOICE!-the Godzilla screech!!! "ERRRAHHOW!"-and hes gotta have radioactive breath!!! I pray-PRAY! they have the music!

Great! FCTW was an unusual and very surreal film, with the mood set from the very beginning credits,  as the haunting Ifukube muisc played as the camera pans thru the lab. Makes me laugh though whrn Nick Adams character Dr. Bowen says that Frankenstein was "strictly Caucasian" when you can see that he's not, lol  And the scene with the horse as Baragon tore thru the countryside was really bad bu tthe rest of the film was tops.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Godzilla (2014) Official Main Trailer « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: osmosis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.