Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:01:05 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Author Topic: TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews  (Read 167120 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2018, 01:35:10 PM »

Hmm, I can't find it either online. I'll double check the name since its one I have. I just thought it might be a fun one to review, especially what the villian type looks like.

Ah, my bad it is called The Strangeness.

A group of miners on an excursion into the Gold Spike Mine fall prey to a man-eating monster in this obscure 1980 horror oddity from director David Michael Hillman. They were warned by the old-time prospectors to stay far away from the caves, but when greed takes precedence over good judgment, the body count begins to multiply. It's been years since the creature has enjoyed a fresh meal, and with a tunnel full of delicious miners to savor, who can blame the starving beast from indulging in a rare feast?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2018, 02:07:52 PM »

Hmm, I can't find it either online. I'll double check the name since its one I have. I just thought it might be a fun one to review, especially what the villian type looks like.

A group of miners on an excursion into the Gold Spike Mine fall prey to a man-eating monster in this obscure 1980 horror oddity from director David Michael Hillman. They were warned by the old-time prospectors to stay far away from the caves, but when greed takes precedence over good judgment, the body count begins to multiply. It's been years since the creature has enjoyed a fresh meal, and with a tunnel full of delicious miners to savor, who can blame the starving beast from indulging in a rare feast?

That does sound pretty much up my ally :) I cant seem to find a DVD, VHS or Bluray copy of it thats going for anything less than £50...however I have found the film in full on one of the many video sites out on the internet so I've added it to my list :) I'll definately look into this one! cheers for the reccommendation :)

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2018, 02:10:44 PM »

That does sound pretty much up my ally :) I cant seem to find a DVD, VHS or Bluray copy of it thats going for anything less than £50...however I have found the film in full on one of the many video sites out on the internet so I've added it to my list :) I'll definately look into this one! cheers for the reccommendation :)

Wow, not worth £50 by a long shot. I think it cost me £1.99.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2018, 02:16:20 PM »

Here you go...

! No longer available Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2018, 02:45:50 PM »

Here you go...

! No longer available

Ahh brilliant! :) Cheers for the link man :) I'll definately *NOT* illegally download that right now and spend the evening watching that and making notes  Wink Wink Cheers

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2018, 05:00:46 AM »

As promised all! here's the last of my reviews not published to this forum! Everything else from here on in is gonna be brand spanking new!  Buggedout BounceGiggle

The Nanny:
Small | Large

Alien Intruder:
Small | Large

Bob Godfreys "Instant Sex":
Small | Large

Eegah!:
Small | Large

I dont want to spoil my newest video coming on friday too much but I will say that its a kids film ;)

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2018, 01:28:52 PM »

Hi all! This week! Fresh outt the sewer here's my thoughts on the 1990's TMNT Movie! :)

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »

Hi again all! :) This week! we look at an aspiring Giallo movie I stumbled upon recently Smile Could it be a classic in the making!? TeddyR all those answers and more can be found below!:

Small | Large

Also!; Im not really one for self promotion but very recently I started up a facebook page to work in line with my youtube channel; on there, you'll find my latest reviews, discussions, all things schlock worthy going on in the world and im really hoping I can make it into something special :)

If you could hop over there, chuck me a like or just stick your head in and say "Hi!" I'd be very grateful :)
You can find it below:
https://www.facebook.com/TYTDReview

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2018, 03:50:40 PM »

BONUS!: While not strictly a review I thought I would share this here as it deals with the format that helped make half the bad movies you've seen as well known as they are, here's my 10 cents:

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2018, 02:51:18 PM »

This week a horror movie starring a film buff who slowly loses his mind...this sounds strangely familiar...
Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2018, 12:37:13 PM »

This week! I died a bit as a result of Flu!  Buggedout But it's okay! because heres something much much worse than flu!  hot

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2018, 05:18:59 PM »

I just noticed this page tipped over 5000 views today!  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Cheers Twirling Twirling

I honestly cant thank you guys enough for being as warm; friendly and welcoming as you all have been! :) I didnt think I'd break 1000 so to be at 5000's really put a spring in my step :)

Here's hopefully to 5000 more! :)

Cheers again everyone! :)

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2018, 04:28:19 PM »

Keep up the good work mate.

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2018, 12:50:57 PM »

Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks man :) I've got "The Strangeness" cued up next in my schedules so expect that one some time around summer! :)

Also!; this week! FIGHTING!  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

Small | Large

TYTD Review
Bad Movie Lover

We got Movie Sign!

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »

This week! a film that stopped me looking in mirrors for the best part of 3 months  Buggedout
Small | Large

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  TYTD Review/Red Triangle Reviews « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.