Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:21:03 AM
714466 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread: The Sequel  (Read 161147 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2020, 01:06:17 AM »

cerb, that's the trumplicans, not people with a  working brain.

No, I think I know what Cerb is talking about.
My take on the song is that it is Jello is mocking rich liberal kids who think they know it all about being poor by just observing it, not by actually having been in that situation. So Jello says- "Go live in Vietnam, brat, if you want to know what it's all about!"
Of course Jello mocked everything in his songs, from MTV to Reagan, to then Gov. Jerry Brown, to skinheads.
But I don't think it's just liberals, or "libtards" as Cerb likes to say, but all political know it all's who claim to be a ' man of the people'. Trump claims to be for poor working class white folks, but has he ever worked one day in his life? No- he's a rich Daddy's boy who's swindling the poor blue collar white folks he says he represents.
The thing with folks like Jello and me and Cerb are that we like to b***h about politics on both sides of the spectrum, but don't really have any answers or solutions on fixing it.
Trump wanted to be President just for the prestige and power, despite not knowing WTF he is doing or gives a flying f**k about anyone. Trump needs a 'Holiday in Cambodia'.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 01:36:39 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2020, 10:55:25 AM »

If you think the most disliked and frequently proven wrong person to have ever lurked around this place, sounds like he knows what he is talking about, then you haven't done yourself any favours.

But it did give me a good laugh.  BounceGiggle

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2020, 11:01:31 AM »

i'm with you on trump, ronny. Cheers

don't EVEN...EVER!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2020, 11:30:04 AM »

Facebook jail

I just found out part of the reason the shelves aren’t getting restocked, is because the governor shut down the rest stops, which the truckers are required to crash after a number of hours on the road.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2020, 02:25:47 PM »

Have to say, that's the funniest reason I've ever gotten bad karma!  Oh, me. Thanks for calling my attention to that.  Cheers

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2020, 02:30:02 PM »

No problem. I think we have an early contender for the funniest comment of the year right there.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2020, 03:39:01 PM »

No problem. I think we have an early contender for the funniest comment of the year right there.

Did I miss something?  Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2020, 03:50:10 PM »

Have a look at the karma stats RC. Just make sure that you are sitting down and you aren't drinking anything at the time 'cos you might just cough it all over your screen.

My first thought was why be thought of as a fool when you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 03:54:52 PM by Alex » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »

^ Why'd he do that? What a shmuck!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2020, 04:02:12 PM »

Well, we are talking about the guy who accused ER of being a democrat and a fascist, two pretty diametrically opposed beliefs.

As I recall he got mocked for that a fair bit and disappeared from posting for a while and this has been his grand return.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:05:48 PM by Alex » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2020, 04:03:33 PM »

Yeah, he's a mo-mo, alright.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
AoTFan

« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2020, 09:05:24 PM »

I sometimes have this crazy thought that a lot (if not most) of the physical aliments that plague me could be easily taken care of/explained if I just had the right test or spoke to the right doctor.

Does anyone else ever get that?
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2020, 09:10:51 PM »

Finally got started on an antibiotic today...

Facebook jail is kinda weird, considering....

Made my first Kitsplit rental today, should earn about fifty bucks.....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2020, 11:29:00 PM »

I think Africa has too many countries. I bet I could compassionately condense it into about ten zones and then like put up walls to discourage ethnic cleansing. Think about it, ten nations in Africa and a million miles of walls. Why did European colonizers in the 1800s and 1900s make something so simple so hard? Duh. Follow the rivers and hills and game trails.

I wonder if I could build so many walls the Chinese would be jealous? They get a BIG wall but I get lots and lots of little walls for more area.

Thing of it is, the walls would not only be free, they'd pay for themselves through billboards and corporate sponsorship.

"Next fifty feet of wall courtesy of Viper's Vape Shop of Venice Beach!"

"Next fifty miles of wall courtesy of Nike!"

(From each according to his abilities, see?)

The advantage would be to US schoolkids who were taking tests that asked them to fill in the names of the African countries, when there are so many now, what fifth grader can do that? (Hint, mine had to do that today with an open-book online test and it was a headache.)

I'm trying to make things easier before my next kid has to take that test. Oh, but also improving the lives of Africans, I swear! Fewer nations, more walls, less ethnic violence? Win-win-win!

I may even hold lotteries to name the new nations. Buy a ticket, name the new intra-Congo region after your dog, it's cool by me.

Now what can I do for Australia? I think it wastes too much space. Maybe condense it somehow? Shrink it?

Yes, that'll work.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
claws
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2020, 12:34:48 AM »

I fold-rolled all my t-shirts army style yesterday and put them in a plastic storage box with a two-part hinged lid for easy access. It fits 31 rolled shirts nicely.  Smile
I do have a closet but it is in our small laundry room. Having my shirts in a storage box in my room is much more convenient.

I have two stackable storage boxes left so today I'll try to fold-roll all my boxer shorts.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 12:44:12 AM by claws » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 54
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.