Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:47:03 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 54
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread: The Sequel  (Read 158002 times)
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2020, 02:07:09 PM »

his restaurant in NYC was tanking even before the virus shut it down, TERRIBLE reviews.

don't EVEN...EVER!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2020, 02:19:07 PM »

his restaurant in NYC was tanking even before the virus shut it down, TERRIBLE reviews.

Whose restaurant is that?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2020, 05:18:01 PM »

https://gothamist.com/food/salt-bae-burger-worst-restaurant-nyc-right-now

this guy who "invented" the seasoning method, he's a turkish butcher and treats his employees abominably from the the food service underground has to say.

don't EVEN...EVER!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2020, 01:22:12 PM »

Right now, I'm wondering if It's karma; if everyone is feeling what I'm always putting up with & I'm feeling their pain, to have to forgo your dreams & goals & every ounce of hope in your soul in exchange for some pathetic semblance of security because people tell you your not good enough, or when people doing way better than this say you're way better where you are than trying to do better, or when you just get snubbed with no explanation, because the people you ask think you don't need to worry about it, or that you're not smart enough to handle the answer, or they think it might hurt your feelings, when nobody can see that you that you truly can't keep living in the place you're in, when everyone in the world is just too damned aloof to see that everything you've ever done wasn't just for self amusement or to keep busy, but that this whole time you were looking for a way out of wherever the world decided to stick you.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2020, 01:33:53 PM »

Right now, I'm wondering if It's karma; if everyone is feeling what I'm always putting up with & I'm feeling their pain, to have to forgo your dreams & goals & every ounce of hope in your soul in exchange for some pathetic semblance of security because people tell you your not good enough, or when people doing way better than this say you're way better where you are than trying to do better, or when you just get snubbed with no explanation, because the people you ask think you don't need to worry about it, or that you're not smart enough to handle the answer, or they think it might hurt your feelings, when nobody can see that you that you truly can't keep living in the place you're in, when everyone in the world is just too damned aloof to see that everything you've ever done wasn't just for self amusement or to keep busy, but that this whole time you were looking for a way out of wherever the world decided to stick you.

That's pretty heavy, man. Hope you find a way to deal with those feelings. I was clinically depressed years ago. Now, ten years later, I'm somehow happier and more satisfied with life than I was since my 20s. Some of it was medication, although I quit that years ago; some of it was learning to accept my failings and accept that everyone else had similar weaknesses and struggles, and to forgive them for their small wrongs and annoyances. Much of it was learning to appreciate truly good booze. And strippers.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2020, 05:52:53 PM »

I've been watching a show on TV involving a gay redneck cowboy. Despite what South Park told me though, there appears to be no one eating any pudding.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2020, 12:10:18 AM »

the trump cakes in season one of" nailed it" are ...eerie....NOW.

don't EVEN...EVER!
LilCerberus

« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2020, 02:54:03 PM »

One needs hope and goals. That requires Capital, skills, & occupation.. 

Without the second three, one has no goals, & without goals, hope isn't always present.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2020, 08:14:44 PM »

In a weird way, I want a Paterson tool, even though I really wouldn't  want a Colt, I'd want an Adams or a Starr or something...

LilCerberus

« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2020, 09:33:19 AM »

I wonder if there's some way to engrave a brief motivational statement into your eyeglasses..........

LilCerberus

« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2020, 03:16:56 PM »

RIP Honor Blackman

Bushma

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2020, 08:31:35 AM »

Some Canadians I play games with online shared a link about using a 3D printer to make masks.  I showed it to my wife who got excited so we ordered a 3D printer.  They aren't nearly as expensive as I thought!  Now I've got a new toy, to play with!  For the record, we have printed 2 mask bases but not the part to put the filter material in.  My wife has found other more important  Lookingup things to print.  Toothpaste tube squeezers, chip clips, a cutter for the soap she makes.  Oh well, eventually I'll get to make myself some toys.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
LilCerberus

« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2020, 02:20:15 PM »

Passover begins at sundown, under a full moon fever, Pink Moon they call it, because it's the first full moon in spring.....

Passover....

Makes me wonder if that's how most Americans are feeling right now, under this full moon fever...

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2020, 03:25:35 PM »

Well, since the President gave orders for Americans to wear masks in public, I have worn my plague doctor mask to go grocery shopping, gas up my car, pick up prescriptions, and go to the post office and the bank!

I think I've been training for this moment my whole life . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2020, 04:52:16 PM »

i have a rainhat with a plastic shield affixed to the brim that keeps my glasses dry, i dug that out to wear, since i'm far too claustrophobic for face masks,and it fits curtis too!

don't EVEN...EVER!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 54
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.