Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:53:16 AM
713341 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 54
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread: The Sequel  (Read 158036 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #660 on: May 05, 2021, 12:25:13 PM »

Some loser called me on the phone trying to pull a medicare scam on me. I told him I was Bela Lugosi. And was doing a Lugosi imitation. He started calling me Mr.Bela! I continued f**king with him- he was asking me where I was born- (I told him "I am from Hungary- but NOW I am American!"  BounceGiggle
, and even when I got tired of it and said to him , when he asked if he could call me back, I told him to ask for Count Dracula.
He had no clue what I was talking about.  BounceGiggle
"Dracula?"
" Yeeees."
"Mr. Dracula-"
...and I bust out laughing and hung up!
Made my day!  Twirling
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:48:00 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #661 on: May 11, 2021, 07:02:20 PM »

It is 02:00 am and it is raining and a bit chilly. Heading to bed soon to enjoy it better  Smile
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #662 on: May 12, 2021, 11:23:17 PM »

There tends to be a new song every now & then about "The Writing On The Wall", as well as songs about the need to read it, or or the need to learn "how" to read & understand it, etc., yet, the only song I really know about the author of said writing, is by The Coasters, which is about a justifiably unappreciated high school miscreant who won't accept responsibility for his behavior....................

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
claws
« Reply #663 on: May 13, 2021, 01:05:17 AM »

youtube blocked a music video for me in Europe because the video is owned by a European record company. Makes sense.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #664 on: May 13, 2021, 05:02:53 PM »

There tends to be a new song every now & then about "The Writing On The Wall", as well as songs about the need to read it, or or the need to learn "how" to read & understand it, etc., yet, the only song I really know about the author of said writing, is by The Coasters, which is about a justifiably unappreciated high school miscreant who won't accept responsibility for his behavior....................

You do know that the phrase "the writing on the wall" comes from the Biblical book of Daniel, right?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #665 on: May 13, 2021, 06:15:59 PM »

^Another thing they don't teach you in school^

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #666 on: May 13, 2021, 09:51:05 PM »

^Another thing they don't teach you in school^

My students know.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus

« Reply #667 on: May 13, 2021, 10:02:07 PM »

^Yeah, but you teach college.^
^BTW, can you name any other popular rock songs about said author, or am I to assume Charlie Brown by The Coasters is really about The Book Of Daniel?^

claws
« Reply #668 on: May 17, 2021, 01:38:23 PM »

I think it is funny that Italian Chefs are not familiar with cheddar cheese. They are suspicious of the orange color.
LilCerberus

« Reply #669 on: May 17, 2021, 02:30:01 PM »

I think it is funny that Italian Chefs are not familiar with cheddar cheese. They are suspicious of the orange color.

If it's not Parmesan, it wouldn't be Italian...........
Or Mozzarella........
I think it depends on whether they come from the North of Italy or the South of Italy.............................

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #670 on: May 17, 2021, 05:52:39 PM »

I just bought a concert ticket to a metal concert in October. Freaking excited to go.

yeah no.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #671 on: May 17, 2021, 08:40:59 PM »

Been a nice few days.

Watched our senior class graduate Friday night; always a poignant moment as my young Eagles leave the nest!
Went to the river Saturday and found one of my favorite spots with no footprints since the last rise; came home with a hatful of fossils and arrowheads;  then went to an end-of-the-school-year picnic and jamboree and got to hang with my students and their families for a couple of hours, eating burgers and brats and playing various games.  Slept like a log Saturday night, church Sunday was nice, went out to eat and got an extra appetizer for free after the waitress made a mistake on our order.  Came home, had some snuggle time with the wife, shredded a couple of boss fights on DS3, and watched the season finale of THE NEVERS, a TV show that really turned out to be quite amazing.  Today was my last full day of school, and tonight I went and watched my sweet little 8th graders graduate and become high schoolers.

Sometimes, life is pretty sweet.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #672 on: May 18, 2021, 02:33:44 AM »

I mowed the lawn the other day for he first time this year.  Thumbup

Nothing makes an old man happier than driving a tractor around the yard.  Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #673 on: May 18, 2021, 06:21:08 AM »

I just bought a concert ticket to a metal concert in October. Freaking excited to go.

Who are you going to see? Decided to take a chance and pick up tickets for Alestorm, Gloryhammer and Aether Realm when they go on tour in December in the hope that covid doesn't cause them to get cancelled.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #674 on: May 18, 2021, 09:23:36 AM »

That's probably why my pizza slice tasted funny when I was there in 2002  TongueOut

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 54
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.