Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:42:32 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Game are You Playing Now II? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Author Topic: What Video Game are You Playing Now II?  (Read 58208 times)
pacman000
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2021, 11:02:14 PM »

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Trying to create a garden/park in the sandbox mode. I think RCT2 has better scenery options, but RCT3 will let me see the park from a guest’s viewpoint.

Provided I can figure out how the camera works. :/
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2021, 02:51:29 AM »

Nintendo released news about the next batch of games on Nintendo Online and other than Joe & Mac the rest i have honestly never even heard of
pennywise37

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2021, 10:21:40 PM »

I finally got around to installing Demon's Souls into my PS5 so now i just need to play it lol
Jim H

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2021, 09:42:13 PM »

Nintendo released news about the next batch of games on Nintendo Online and other than Joe & Mac the rest i have honestly never even heard of

If you're curious, Magical Drop is pretty fun.  I have Magical Drop 3 on a stand-up Neo Geo cabinet, though the cab is at my mom's house now.  Spanky's Quest isn't bad, but I barely remember it - I rented it when it was new.  Super Baseball Simulator... Well, it's an OK baseball game, but not my thing.  Ninja JaJaMaru-kun I'd never heard of either.

Oh, and I'm playing a Souls game myself - Dark Souls 3.  I've beaten it once before, as a sorcerer, now I"m replaying it as a melee class.  Great game, but I think it's my least favorite of the three.
pennywise37

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2021, 12:45:50 AM »

Ratchet & Clank (2016) i had to install it on my PS5 and start a new game but i don't care i hadn't played it in ages anyways and i have so far actually gotten farther than in the game that i had before go figure
pennywise37

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2021, 11:54:13 PM »

this new Ratchet and Clank is bad ass i'm already almost halfway through it and i just started played it Tuesday night
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2021, 09:05:43 PM »

I've been playing Viscera Cleanup Detail again. It's probably the most gory relaxing game that I've played.

yeah no.
pennywise37

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2021, 01:16:26 AM »

well i'm still playing the new ratchet and clank game lol it's so much fun i hope the next one comes out sooner than 5 years from now
Jim H

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2021, 09:21:19 AM »

I beat Gato Roboto last night.  It's a 2D Metroidvania where you play a cat controlling a mech.  It was quite, light, controlled well and entertaining.  Pretty easy and short though - I beat it and found most of the secrets in just over 2 hours.
pennywise37

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2021, 03:40:28 PM »

sometimes you just feel like an easy game to kill an afternoon or an evening we've all been there
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2021, 04:36:40 AM »

Hi. New Board Member. Have been lurking for weeks and enjoying this awesome site, then finally registered to identify a movie in the "What Was That Film?" board. After a long absence from gaming (while adulting), I had a breakdown the past couple of weeks and played several things, spending the most time on one that I have quite a bit to say about (and may do later). But just briefly, I loaded up GTA4 last night for the first time since late December 2017... specifically the Biker Gang campaign from EPISODES FROM LIBERTY CITY. Once in the club, I did the same thing I probably did 4 years ago... immediately ran upstairs and played CUBED (or QUBED?) for an hour. It's a simplified and possibly even more addictive TETRIS. I may never make any more progress in any GTA4 campaign, but I'm likely to keep it installed forever just for CUBED. If only Rockstar would release it separately I could delete GTA4......  Twirling

I do that with Red Dead Redemption 1 a lot; log in just to play Texas Hold 'Em all night. The cool thing about that game is if you lose then you can always blow away your opponents and take their money that you lost to them, then shoot your way out of town and run for the hills while The Law chases you down.  Cheers

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2021, 04:43:17 AM »

On PC: I've been playing a lot of American Truck Simulator lately. I've owned the game for 3 years now but hardly ever played it because I was having trouble getting out of the damned parking lot at the very beginning of it. Now that I've got a handle on the game, I can't stop playing it and am now even considering a late-in-life career change and getting a CDL to become a truck driver because of it, well that and the $100K + salary that it could bring. My current job requires a lot of driving but only around town, which just doesn't satisfy me quite as much as long-hauling would.

On Xbox Series X: I just bought this thing last week and I'm having a blast playing and replaying older games that I've had for a while on the Original, 360, and One X. Thankfully, they optimized my old favorite Sniper Elite 4 to take full advantage of the Xbox Series X. Ray tracing looks amazing in that game. I've been replaying a lot of Forza Horizon 4 too; I'm happy that they kept the ray tracing subtle on both of those games; they seemed to overhype it for marketing purposes. It's a cool feature but not really game-changing, in my opinion.

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2021, 08:53:22 PM »

Finishing up the grass starter run of Pokemon: Sword

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
pacman000
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2021, 01:42:32 PM »

Found my copies of Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, & 3 the other day. The graphics are still really good!
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2021, 02:33:46 AM »

Metroid Dread (Switch - 2021) - The true 2-D Metroid successor I've been waiting on for years.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Game are You Playing Now II? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.