Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:07:08 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Game are You Playing Now II? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: What Video Game are You Playing Now II?  (Read 58200 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2022, 04:04:14 PM »

Playing Shadowrun Returns. My Street Samurai has just taken down a body part collecting serial killer and has hired a crew to investigate the pseudo-religious organisation that was pulling the strings behind it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2022, 04:51:50 PM »

I beat Elden Ring, and for now have moved on to Weird West.  It's pretty good.  Plays like Fallout 1 or 2, or Divinity Original Sin, ya know, tactical turn based RPGs with lots of options in combat...  But it's a real time action game.  This fun and interesting, but also overly complicated, and the game is isometric in view with a moveable camera.  The whole thing gets unwieldy.  It's also in a horror-fantasy western setting, a bit like Hard West, which seems like an influence.  Story is thin, but the setting and atmosphere is good.

I am enjoying it, but it's not great.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2022, 09:11:02 AM »

Finished the first Shadowrun game and am working my way through the second. I always dislike it when you don't get to play the same characters in a sequel. The first game was fun enough, but way too liner. Hoping the second will give you a bit more freedom.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2022, 01:25:20 AM »

i had to buy a new copy well it was used of Arkham Knight mine needed replaced and plus i bought one that i've been looking for a long time and i never did get around to buy it online from amazon.  and that's Infamous Second Son for PS4 but at least you can play it for the PS5!  that game is worth the price i paid for it i forget how much it was but i bought it used at game stop. i don't mind game stop i never have had issues there they had one close to my doctors when i went on Monday and to kill some time before i had to go in we went to Game stop. i bought my Nephew the new Jurassic Park Evolution 2 game for his b-day

he's got a PS4 we got him a couple years back. i don't think the PS5 was out yet but i do not remember to be honest and if it was i really didn't feel like spending $500 bucks on a game console for him.  the PS4 was cheaper and a great console he's only gonna be 11 this year. anyways Second Son was an even better game than i thought it was going to be. i tried to play the first Infamous game on PS Now i think? and i can't play it the controls for it are really really awful.  the camera for it was dreadful and hard to use.  it's only a miracle that game got any sequels at all
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2022, 01:51:18 AM »

I completed Battletech, so now I am looking for something new to play. Might try one called Old World, but that will have to wait for Tuesday (payday).

Jim H

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2022, 09:30:23 PM »

I am playing Rescue Rangers 2 for the original NES.  It's decent, but most definitely a step down from the original.  I want a cartridge of it, but it's over $200...  So emulation for me.
pennywise37

« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2022, 04:04:45 AM »

i dunno how to do that or else i would i do have the 1st game on cartridge in fact i had bought it used waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the early 90's i believe. no case i didn't get it when i bought it.  and i've never beaten it before i've never played the 2nd one though.

i was playing a bit of God of War (2018) the other night i hadn't played that in f.. ages
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2022, 07:26:14 AM »

The original Settlers.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2022, 11:44:37 AM »

Thinking about thinking about giving RDR2, which I shelved when Elden Ring came out, another go. You know, thinking about it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 11:26:36 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2022, 11:29:38 PM »

I think I'm experiencing burnout on all my games. If they ever do release Deathloop on PS4 I'll try it but for the first time in a long while absolutely nothing is appealing to me.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2022, 03:30:02 PM »

Started Dishonored again for, I dunno, the seventieth time? Promptly got motion sick.

Perhaps the grand age of gaming has passed in my life.

Jim H

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2022, 08:22:49 PM »

Started Dishonored again for, I dunno, the seventieth time? Promptly got motion sick.

Perhaps the grand age of gaming has passed in my life.

You might try  quitting entirely for a few months or a year or two, and then trying with something very different when you think of it again.  It has come and gone for me at different ages, personally.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2022, 11:05:12 PM »

Maybe....

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2022, 01:48:36 AM »

I'm still trying to figure out PacMan  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2022, 02:59:32 PM »

Dishonored is the sort of densely-packed game that after a decade still reveals new things on every play-through. I did a medium chaos play-through in late July, then a low-chaos play-through (I only caused two deaths the entire game, and one was an accident after i dropped an unconscious person on stairs), and right now am on the highest chaos run ever, literally killing every figure in the game I am allowed to kill, in order to see what happens. What I discovered was the high-chaos changes to the scenario begin even on the first outbound mission. I saw these holy men executed one of their own for being infected with the rat plague, when in other scenarios, the man begged them to kill him in order to spare his suffering, and it was done gently by his friend. That's just one minor shift I've caught, but I hadn't noticed so many variations came so early, depending on your moral choices and actions. Dishonored is the most deeply-layered game I've ever played, and that combined with its moody setting, the depth of its world creation, the fluidity of its AI, makes it one of the best classics ever..

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  What Video Game are You Playing Now II? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.