Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

chainsaw midget

Kung-Fun

Dr. Crime

Amittyville Nation

Enlisted in the Anti-Clown Defense Force

ClockWork Stripper

Old Dark House vs the Haunted Castle!:  Next Door Neighbor Hell

Slum Sharks

bob

bob

Slaughter Party

Alien Autopsy: The Musical

LilCerberus

The Body Builder & Bikini Models who can act a little bit!: The Grind House 30 pack!
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

JuanSnz

The Rise of the Dirty Old Zombies

"This old fellows never look with bad intentions to a woman when they were alive, but now they are a bunch of zombies that will chase all the chicks like in Benny Hill girl-chase routine!"

bob

From the Ballad, Songs of the Snake: I have Calluses on my Testicles

Trevor

Quote from: bob on January 22, 2022, 09:22:18 AM
From the Ballad, Songs of the Snake: I have Calluses on my Testicles

:buggedout::teddyr: :teddyr:

bob

I Hope You Have a Coupon for a Coffin

He's no Whale: He's an Underwater Cop

We see a Woman who has Outer Beauty and Inner Blood

LilCerberus

Train Wreck Island - If you think the title's bad, try sitting though the movie!

Shipwreck Mountain - Nobody's sure how the darned things kept gettin' up there, but there they were!

Ferry Tales - Yeah, that old coot who runs the one car & pedestrian ferry at at Wishbone Creek has a few!
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

The Yule Ghouls

A New Stoner Comedy: You are Now Higher than the Law of Physics

The Sad French Fry

Trevor

Underwear Laundry: Trev's Terror*

* I actually did some laundry this weekend  :buggedout: :thumbup: