Main Menu

Personal Questions

Started by RCMerchant, February 05, 2022, 11:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Quote from: ER on August 12, 2023, 10:29:17 PM
Shrug, killing people is like sliding down a muddy hill, after the first step the rest is easy.

Have you ever killed anybody? Do you know anyone who has? Or has been killed? I do.
It's easy to be glib about it when you don't know how heartbreaking it is and traumatic to the family' of the murderer or having a friend murdered. It makes you feel like you're falling in a bottomless pit. My old girlfriend Kerrie had her parents murdered in a horrible way. Kerrie lived in my house for a while after- she lost her mind. She would sit in her car and scream at the top of her lungs at the sky. She lost her mind. The funeral was closed casket. My brother in law Leroy did 25 years in prison for cutting a man in half with a 12 gauge shotgun. My kids loved Uncle Leroy. All through school they were known as being related to a killer .
You're being glib about it is insulting. Shut the f**k up.  :hatred:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

chefzombie

Quote from: ER on August 12, 2023, 07:35:00 PM
What do you think of Keith Moon?

he was a hot nun, lol!
don't EVEN...EVER!

ER

Quote from: RCMerchant on August 12, 2023, 11:06:16 PM
Quote from: ER on August 12, 2023, 10:29:17 PM
Shrug, killing people is like sliding down a muddy hill, after the first step the rest is easy.

Have you ever killed anybody? Do you know anyone who has? Or has been killed? I do.
It's easy to be glib about it when you don't know how heartbreaking it is and traumatic to the family' of the murderer or having a friend murdered. It makes you feel like you're falling in a bottomless pit. My old girlfriend Kerrie had her parents murdered in a horrible way. Kerrie lived in my house for a while after- she lost her mind. She would sit in her car and scream at the top of her lungs at the sky. She lost her mind. The funeral was closed casket. My brother in law Leroy did 25 years in prison for cutting a man in half with a 12 gauge shotgun. My kids loved Uncle Leroy. All through school they were known as being related to a killer .
You're being glib about it is insulting. Shut the f**k up.  :hatred:

Oh, I think I can match you pretty well, Ron.

Ever seen two parents shot to death in front of their children by soldiers? Watched the children screaming in front of their mother's body while her eye dangled out of what's left of her head?

Ever had a job where you not only watch people die every week but helped coordinate the ops that kill them?

Ever gotten to know someone personally yet known the whole time you were helping out them on a path to an unpleasant end?

Ever cared about people and lived terrified they were going to die at any given time doing the jobs they did?

You tell me about knowing murder victims and think it gives you a monopoly on the subject of death?

Hon, you don't know the half of things.

And, yes, after you start in it does get easier. Don't ask me why but it does. The first brown-skinned kid you watch get taken down messes you up a lot more than the next fifty.

My former employers say I have high-functioning PTSD but I always think it'd be much scarier to feel nothing after working a job where the work I was part of resulted in people losing their lives.

So, yes, I can say I know a little about the subject. I'm sure a lot more than you do.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

RCMerchant

Personally- I think you're full off sh!t, but that's just my opinion.
You seem flip and callous.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

ER

I like you, RC, but frankly you're not worth the trouble of lying to.

chefzombie

ellie, i think you are too. i think you insert yourself into what you see on tv and post it here as your own life. and no, i don't plan to apologize for saying so, just so you know. you aren't the only person i've known to do that.
don't EVEN...EVER!

Trevor

Quote from: chefzombie on August 13, 2023, 02:07:29 AM
Quote from: ER on August 12, 2023, 07:35:00 PM
What do you think of Keith Moon?

he was a hot nun, lol!

Brilliant drummer and also - despite his issues - was apparently a nice man too.

There's a clip of him on YT being interviewed in a bathroom so he sits down in the small urinal and then leans back  :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90cvjqv96M :bouncegiggle:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

Quote from: ER on August 14, 2023, 09:37:52 AM

If you wouldn't then you're not entitled to have loved ones.

I wouldn't want my loved ones to kill for me, either. What makes my life more valuable than anyone's? Those people have loved ones too. If we die, we die. I will not EVER murder someone for such selfish reasons. The only way I would kill anyone is in self-defense. I would not go to war, either. If the rich want war- they should be the first to enlist. I don't think we have had a war since WW II that was just.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

ER

I don't think we've had a war since WWII that was just either.

And, yes, rich people shouldn't be able to avoid what poor people are sent to do.

RCMerchant

OK, moving on from all this inspiring drama-
Are there any foods you will not eat?
For me- liver. Or liverwurst. Just the smell makes me wanna puke. Same goes for tripe or squid. Spahgettios as well. Tasteless canned mush. No clams or oysters either. Cilantro ruins any food.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on August 14, 2023, 12:11:41 PM
For me- liver. Or liverwurst. Just the smell makes me wanna puke. Same goes for tripe or squid. Spahgettios as well. Tasteless canned mush. No clams or oysters either. Cilantro ruins any food.

Corn on the cob
Any sort of salads
Seafood or pizza with pineapples on it
Sushi or meat that is rare or under-cooked
Chicken flavoured sausages
Anything hot: I can't eat things like curry although I do like it.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Liver. I hate the texture. Cabbage and Brussel sprouts, I just loath the taste.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Rev. Powell

Lots. Most cruciferous vegetables are a no-no: cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts. I do like cabbage sometimes, though, and I can take kale in a salad. I also can't do asparagus, yams or eggplant. I can't stand pumpkin. I have eaten chicken liver, beef liver makes me gag. I won't eat veal or foie gras for ethical reasons. Other than that, pretty much anything.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

ER

Beets. Loathe them passionately. Likewise most meat. I also felt like a wuss but I couldn't make myself eat Limburger cheese on a dare one time. I thought I could handle it but just couldn't get past the smell.

Leah

Quote from: RCMerchant on August 14, 2023, 12:11:41 PM
I don't eat asparagus, corn on the cob (hurts my teeth), liver, oysters, anchovies, and most pickled things,
I try to avoid mushrooms, mustard, ketchup, peanuts, peanut butter, and pasta.
yeah no.