Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:13:53 PM
715446 Posts in 53138 Topics by 7762 Members
Latest Member: HoustonJac
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 99
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 110657 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #690 on: June 26, 2023, 07:28:10 AM »

If you HAD to join a religion or convert to a new religion from the one you're in now, what religion would it be?

Although I once had a powerful experience in a Hindu temple, I think I might like Taoism, minus the rituals later added in.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #691 on: June 26, 2023, 08:00:12 AM »

Taoism (I'd need to research it more) or Buddhism.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #692 on: June 26, 2023, 08:37:33 AM »

I would take up the worship of his Great Noodley goodness and become a Pastafanarian.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #693 on: June 26, 2023, 12:36:27 PM »

If you HAD to join a religion or convert to a new religion from the one you're in now, what religion would it be?

Although I once had a powerful experience in a Hindu temple, I think I might like Taoism, minus the rituals later added in.

Satanism.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #694 on: June 27, 2023, 04:03:15 PM »

You're on your deathbed when your fairy godmother, Betty, appears and says, "I have the power to allow you to live your entire life over again....only you must do it as the opposite sex."

Would you take the offer and re-live your lifetime as outie when you were an innie, or vice-versa, or Just Say No?

I'd roll the dice on it, I suppose. Be interesting to find out what having one prevailing mood would feel like.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #695 on: June 27, 2023, 04:37:06 PM »

Ugh- no.
I can't imagine being a girl. If I was I'd be a girl who eats p***y.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #696 on: June 27, 2023, 05:39:37 PM »

I wouldn't want to live my life over as a male, much less a female. I mean, it would be cool when I got to be an adult and knew what to do, but waiting to grow up again would be hell.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #697 on: June 27, 2023, 05:43:01 PM »

I'd give it a go. I wonder how the crazier women I've dated in my life would be from the other side? Maybe I'd be able to figure out their... mercurial natures more.

Then again, maybe they were just nutjobs.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #698 on: June 27, 2023, 07:46:30 PM »

You're on your deathbed when your fairy godmother, Betty, appears and says, "I have the power to allow you to live your entire life over again....only you must do it as the opposite sex."

Would you take the offer and re-live your lifetime as outie when you were an innie, or vice-versa, or Just Say No?

I'd roll the dice on it, I suppose. Be interesting to find out what having one prevailing mood would feel like.

Totally.  Well maybe not MY life as it was as me, I love my kids too much to undo them or risk some crazy harpy having them instead of me.  But just living A life again as a man?  Sign me up!  I think I’d make such an awesome dude.  I basically am one except for all the lady parts, femininity, crying, emotions, high maintenance grooming habits, squeaky voice, etc.  I could roll out of bed in the morning and just be ready for the day – maybe put on deodorant and brush my teeth, maybe I’ll do it later.  I can wear the same thing every day and no one will care (I kind of do that now but people ask questions).  Showers will be done in 5 minutes using a single multi-purpose soap.  If I’m greasy I can just grow a beard and no one will notice.  My hair will always look amazing until it falls out and I don’t have to worry about it anymore.  I could go anywhere anytime, within reason, without being cat-called, groped, harassed or followed.  I can be single and travel the country living out of my car taking odd jobs and never worry about being captured and sold as a sex slave.  The world would be my urinal!  I’ve probably spent at least 10% of my life looking for a clean & acceptable place to pee as a woman.  I ain’t saying life would be easy, but I think I could get a lot more done and it would be a heck of a lot more interesting.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2023, 02:06:13 AM »

Do you like pickles?
I love pickles. Dill, sweet, hot- bring it on!
My son Eddie drinks pickle juice!
I save empty pickle jars with the juice and put in fresh jalapeno's to set.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 02:11:11 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2023, 07:09:02 AM »

Me, too!  As a kid I would go to the concession stand at football games and ask for a glass of dill pickle juice instead of a soda.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #701 on: June 28, 2023, 07:56:27 AM »

Yep, love pickles. And I was guilty of drinking pickle juice rarely. Your daily allowance of salt in a teaspoonful!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #702 on: June 28, 2023, 11:24:43 AM »

Dill pickles are great, sour pickles and garlic pickles are good-esque, but sweet pickles I cannot stand.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #703 on: June 28, 2023, 06:57:04 PM »

Do you like Jazz?
I love Jazz. Stan Getz, Billie Holiday, Sun Ra, the Jazzual Suspects- all sortsa stuff.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #704 on: June 28, 2023, 07:18:55 PM »

Do you like Jazz?
I love Jazz. Stan Getz, Billie Holiday, Sun Ra, the Jazzual Suspects- all sortsa stuff.

You know it!

Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Bobby McFerrin, Ahmad Jamal, Ray Barreto, Billie Holiday, Thelonious Monk, Gene Ammons, and Al DiMeola are my most listened to. Love Getz and Sun Ra too.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 99
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.