Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:52:06 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Crazy SOB Actually Did it! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54
Author Topic: The Crazy SOB Actually Did it!  (Read 75256 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #345 on: May 18, 2022, 10:36:34 PM »

Doesn't everyone here agree with me?

Isn't that the correct opinion?

I'd love to agree with you Lester

What opinion are you inquiring about?   

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #346 on: May 18, 2022, 10:44:12 PM »

who even knows at this point
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #347 on: May 19, 2022, 08:58:23 PM »

I'm not kidding.  I'm not following this thread, though I looked back a page.   Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #348 on: May 20, 2022, 07:22:12 AM »

okay well some people view this as a good vs evil thing and others, me, view it as an avoidable conflict brought on by western arrogance. Thats basically it

rc -
Seems like folks with your mind set hate commies- but love Putin!

your side loves communism but hates Putin whats up with that?

My side? What side would that be?
Do you even know what 'communism' is?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #349 on: May 20, 2022, 07:54:16 AM »

Turns out the fight there is still ongoing at the steelworks, so reports of a rare victory are, as yet a bit premature. Their command has issued an order for them to surrender though. 10 weeks under siege and counting.

Other reports suggest that Ukrainian forces may be taking limited scale strikes across the border at high-value military targets, including a helicopter attack and sabotage teams. I hope more Russian civilians don't end up paying the price for putin's arrogance.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 07:58:47 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2022, 02:23:40 PM »

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/28/ukrainian-fighters-grease-bullets-against-chechens-with-pig-fat

"The National Guard of Ukraine has shared a video on its Twitter account that appears to show Azov fighters greasing bullets with pig fat, ostensibly to be used against against Muslim Chechens deployed to their country as Russia steps up its military assault on Ukraine."

pig fat and bullets paid for by you and me (if you're American)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2022, 03:08:05 PM »

Meanwhile a one-year-old reported to have been raped by Russian soldiers has died.

https://www.businessinsider.com/1-year-old-died-rape-russian-soldiers-ukraine-ombudsman-said-2022-5?r=US&IR=T

A Russian soldier being prosecuted for war crimes has confessed and begged for forgiveness from his victim's widow. This is the first war crime trial of the war.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61496428

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2022, 05:57:19 PM »

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/28/ukrainian-fighters-grease-bullets-against-chechens-with-pig-fat

"The National Guard of Ukraine has shared a video on its Twitter account that appears to show Azov fighters greasing bullets with pig fat, ostensibly to be used against against Muslim Chechens deployed to their country as Russia steps up its military assault on Ukraine."

There's a lot of Chechens on the Ukraine side too.  Wonder how they feel about it.

But yeah, the Azov guys are, to put it mildly, lousy people, but I can't blame Ukraine for continuing to field them any more than I could Finland allying with the Nazis back in the day.  You take whoever you can get when Russia invades.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2022, 11:21:17 PM »

There's a lot of Chechens on the Ukraine side too.  Wonder how they feel about it.

But yeah, the Azov guys are, to put it mildly, lousy people, but I can't blame Ukraine for continuing to field them any more than I could Finland allying with the Nazis back in the day.  You take whoever you can get when Russia invades.

Indeed, and Russias invasion will make heroes out of them increasing their appeal. Putin's 'anti-nazification' is more likely to make things worse than better.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2022, 11:43:19 PM »

all of the countries on this chart have more skin in the game than we do. the Eu's economy is bigger than ours whats going on here?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #355 on: May 21, 2022, 09:07:52 AM »

all of the countries on this chart have more skin in the game than we do. the Eu's economy is bigger than ours whats going on here?

Our economy and military dwarfs all those countries. Look at it by percentage of GDP instead:

Also, European countries are absorbing a greater blow from boycotts of Russian products. Still, it's true France and Germany, especially, should be doing more.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #356 on: May 21, 2022, 03:09:45 PM »

Its a new kind of "proxy war" when one entity is furnishing  basically the entire military of one side of a conflict.

I can't help but think if our input was the same as these other entities we would have reached some sort of conclusion by now, a negotiated peace

Alex - "Insider could find no independent evidence for the claim." their source is the Ukrainian government which has no aversion to spinning tales. Obviously it is a very clear war crime if true. in wars there are atrocities but also atrocity propaganda
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 03:19:49 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #357 on: May 21, 2022, 03:49:11 PM »

I'd also point out that the video you posted was not verified either.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #358 on: May 21, 2022, 11:18:26 PM »

the video was posted and commented on back in February https://twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/1498030734740803584 is also in the article
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #359 on: May 22, 2022, 06:26:50 AM »

The article also states that the video had not been verified.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 54
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Crazy SOB Actually Did it! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.