Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:40:52 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Crazy SOB Actually Did it! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54
Author Topic: The Crazy SOB Actually Did it!  (Read 75715 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #495 on: November 12, 2022, 04:24:57 AM »

Allhallows - wrong. US/ NAto is the agressor

Lester - wrong. You are just dancing to Putin's tune.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #496 on: November 12, 2022, 09:45:18 AM »

US/ NAto is the agressor

It's not fruitful to continue arguing this point, I'll just register my disagreement and move on.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #497 on: November 12, 2022, 02:19:24 PM »

Lester, expansion of NATO is not comparable to a pre-emptive strike, bombing civilians and moving in tanked troops.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #498 on: November 12, 2022, 02:42:08 PM »

Lester, expansion of NATO is not comparable to a pre-emptive strike, bombing civilians and moving in tanked troops.
For once, I hafta agree with you.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #499 on: November 12, 2022, 03:00:59 PM »

again i can't believe after Iraq Vietnam etc anyone would buy washingtons story about what is happening anywhere. or take their enemies as ones own

more to the point

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 03:14:09 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #500 on: November 12, 2022, 03:25:21 PM »

again i can't believe after Iraq Vietnam etc anyone would buy washingtons story about what is happening anywhere. or take their enemies as ones own
The picture is anecdotal; get real.  You have entered the realm of blah blah blah. 

Lester, your insights are not lost on everyone, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.  There is no USA troops on the ground, but there are Russians and Ukrainians.  The blame game is a distraction of history - the advice you've been offering - and POO-TIN holding your basket is liable to bust all your eggs. 

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #501 on: November 12, 2022, 03:28:23 PM »

I'd rather not support neo nazis, personally
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #502 on: November 12, 2022, 03:45:30 PM »

And yet you are quite happy to support a side using them.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #503 on: November 12, 2022, 03:49:16 PM »

the picture is of Ukrainians not Russians. and I don't support any side
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #504 on: November 12, 2022, 03:53:24 PM »

lester, I've always known you to be an intelligent person, a thinker outside the box, even when I haven't always agreed with you, so I would like to ask you something I asked you for the first time back in 2011. The question is, what's a realistic alternative to the global situation you so often speak out against and claim is in effect? Honest question, not an opening for an argument, just sincere curiosity, because surely you do have an alternative plan in mind that you advocate.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #505 on: November 12, 2022, 03:56:14 PM »

You might want to read your own posts because you certainly don't come off as not supporting any side. I wasn't referring to the picture. I was referring to the Russian use of neo nazi units. I am aware the Ukrainian's have a unit that includes such elements. They were in the process of clearing those people out of their military, but Russian actions since 2014 put an end to that and they've been forced to use all the troops they can get. It wouldn't surprise though that you'd pull up the Ukrainian military for using such troops while ignoring the Russians doing it. Despite your protestation, you quite clearly have a side you are supporting and it shows in your bias.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #506 on: November 12, 2022, 04:08:11 PM »

You might want to read your own posts because you certainly don't come off as not supporting any side. I wasn't referring to the picture. I was referring to the Russian use of neo nazi units. I am aware the Ukrainian's have a unit that includes such elements. They were in the process of clearing those people out of their military, but Russian actions since 2014 put an end to that and they've been forced to use all the troops they can get. It wouldn't surprise though that you'd pull up the Ukrainian military for using such troops while ignoring the Russians doing it. Despite your protestation, you quite clearly have a side you are supporting and it shows in your bias.

Not supporting either side is a position I could understand and respect. If you really don't support the Russians, lester, you need to work a lot harder at showing it. Your posts all come off like a Putin fanboy.

Earlier in the thread I said that "I thought you only didn't want us involved in the conflict in any way, not that you were actively rooting for Russia" and you mocked my post. Then RC accused you of being pro-Russia, and you didn't deny it. So I have assumed since then you are actively rooting for Russia.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #507 on: November 12, 2022, 04:24:17 PM »

This is like a House of Unamerican Activities meeting.

ER - Well I admit my position that we have no responsibility to the rest of the world is somewhat marginal, but do we have EVERY responsibility? Where is that line? We are 30 trillion dollars in debt and our own nation isn't doing so hot.

an Example: we spent billions in the last decade arming and supporting the "moderate rebels" in Syria. That they were ideologically in line with the likes of Al Queda and ISIS was just about the worst kept secret in town. so we're giving money to people who probably celebrated on 9/11 and why? for human rights?

Was Syria going to attack the continental United States? Of course not. The reason was the Saudis hate Iran and Syria because of some insane religious doctorine argument and Israel sees Iran not saudi arabia as a threat because Iran is hostile to them and Saudis are bought and paid for.

These countries are dictatorships and quasi dictatorships because they SUCK. These are sucky places. The US is a good place we should be making it better

REV- I mocked you because you seemed to not understand to the fact that there was any other position besides your own.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #508 on: November 12, 2022, 04:32:06 PM »

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #509 on: November 12, 2022, 05:06:23 PM »

I don't get it
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Crazy SOB Actually Did it! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.