Main Menu

Movies I recently turned off within 15 minutes

Started by Ted C, October 05, 2022, 12:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie no.one

that's interesting because I unironically think SPECIES is one of the greatest sci fi horrors of all time, and have been laughed at for saying so! ... who knows? 

Turned off THE ITALIAN JOB (2003) couple of nights ago after probably 10 minutes. not sure why I even thought it might appeal to me? immediately realised my mistake
please do not mock my potato.

M.10rda

SPECIES is pretty good indeed!

I too found THE ITALIAN JOB totally pointless and uninteresting. See, common ground!

RCMerchant

the AMITYVILLE CURSE (2023)

I couldn't stand this. Granted, I only like the first one, which I saw in the theater, and the POSSESION just because it was so outrageous, and think the whole series is for the most-s**t. Why I turned this on, no clue.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

zombie no.one

apparently no one owns the rights to the 'Amityville' name, so literally anyone can make a sequel... which is why there are so many...

zombie no.one

HIGHLANDER 3

didn't even know there was a threequel. Fails to capture the amazing crapness of the 2nd one. Eject. I have way too much time on my hands to be wasting it on stuff like this