Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:30:54 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Dark Thoughts Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: The Dark Thoughts Thread  (Read 6074 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2023, 04:01:58 AM »

Ever wondered which of the sailors in Cher's video for If I Could Turn Back Time is really Indy?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2023, 04:49:59 PM »

Last night where I was staying I either vividly dreamed the sheet was being slowly pulled down off me, or it really was being pulled off me, but when I sat up, freaked out, it fell downward anyway, so I couldn't tell if it actually had been. But after that I could not get back to sleep. Place like I was had probably had OD deaths in it and all kinds of creepy stuff.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2023, 08:33:19 AM »

I just applied to join a group and was asked if I was a robot. I replied, "Well, I might be one but programmed not to know that I was one so I can't really answer this one honestly."

They've let me in any way, so I guess my momentary existential crisis wasn't a problem for them.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 08:37:16 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2023, 01:47:47 AM »

Alice Cooper has suggested that Johnny Depp and Amber Heard remake The War of the Roses with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie playing their lawyers.

I suspect the movie would actually be a minor hit based on the amount of interest during the court case between them.

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2023, 03:43:19 PM »

That totally sounds like something Alice Cooper would think up.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2023, 08:54:37 PM »

Some years ago my son asked if I ever noticed Miss Piggy and Yoda sounded alike, so I told him Miss Piggy had been Yoda in a past life.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2023, 04:30:01 PM »

I haven't been able to figure it out but there has to be some occult reason stores keep bottles of French and Russian salad dressing on the shelves, since clearly no one ever buys them.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2023, 09:45:54 AM »

We are the architects of our own destruction, taking steps along a path that has an inevitable end just because it is easier to walk it than be inconvenienced on a different route.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 11:40:06 AM by Alex » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2023, 09:59:51 AM »

I haven't been able to figure it out but there has to be some occult reason stores keep bottles of French and Russian salad dressing on the shelves, since clearly no one ever buys them.

I like Russian dressing!
I don't eat salad, though. On a BLT or a burger, it's great!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2023, 03:11:49 PM »

Some years ago my son asked if I ever noticed Miss Piggy and Yoda sounded alike, so I told him Miss Piggy had been Yoda in a past life.

Clever you are  TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2023, 03:44:06 AM »

I was reading an article on how to survive a shark attack. The first line says "Stay calm." I am willing to be no one would remain calm in that situation, the reason being is that a bloody shark is attacking you.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2023, 08:44:06 AM »

Despite it being filled with every form of hi-tech camera, including infrared, being rigged with sound, smell, and motion detectors, despite it being guarded 24 hours a day, not one ghost has been detected in the Tower of London. Hey, if casting bubble-bursting doubt on what is supposedly the most haunted site on the planet isn't a dark thought, I don't know what is.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2023, 09:02:58 AM »

A fool will cling onto his beliefs long past the point where they have been disproven, desperately hanging on to any shred of evidence, no matter how flimsy much like someone drowning hanging onto anything to stay afloat rather than just face the truth that he is just a fool.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2023, 11:03:48 AM »

We have had two earthquakes today in my area of South Africa: I wobder why. 😳

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2023, 11:27:08 AM »

Spiders like to climb into closed umbrellas, and it's not impossible that when you open the umbrella above your head and the spider drops on you, you'll mistake it for an errant raindrop as it crawls toward your collar.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Dark Thoughts Thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.