Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:13:50 AM
714509 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Puberty blockers « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Puberty blockers  (Read 2740 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: June 30, 2023, 12:12:05 AM »

So I had a passenger today. it was 3 people: a butch lesbian grandma, a regular goofy kid, and his brother who looked like me when I was 13 ...except he had boobs!

The kid was clearly male besides of these. Over the course of the ride, he expressed that he was "pansexual" and was attracted to male and females, and that he was on meds which is I assume why he was the way he was.

They were on their way to the airport to travel to Israel, where he was among other things going to attend a PRIDE celebration of some kind ( There are alot of Jewish people here in Boston).

Obviously I didn't say anything, but the kid seemed too young to be on such medication. Pansexual???
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 12:59:25 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 12:45:14 AM »

I had to google

Bisexual vs. pansexual: What is the difference?

Most people agree that bisexuality refers to feeling attracted to multiple genders, while pansexuality is attraction to all genders.

What is Omnisexual vs pansexual?

Those who identify as pansexual feel attraction to people without noticing their gender, while omnisexual people recognize the gender of potential partners. Some people put it this way: Pansexual people are gender-blind, while omnisexual people are not.

in other words, it's complicated?

Is it October yet?
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 12:56:20 AM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess these were high IQ/ income sort of people based on where they lived.

It was weird.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 07:18:41 AM »

Sad.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2023, 03:03:43 AM »

So I had a passenger today. it was 3 people: a butch lesbian grandma, a regular goofy kid, and his brother who looked like me when I was 13 ...except he had boobs!

The kid was clearly male besides of these. Over the course of the ride, he expressed that he was "pansexual" and was attracted to male and females, and that he was on meds which is I assume why he was the way he was.

They were on their way to the airport to travel to Israel, where he was among other things going to attend a PRIDE celebration of some kind ( There are alot of Jewish people here in Boston).

Obviously I didn't say anything, but the kid seemed too young to be on such medication. Pansexual???

so you have no real clue as to how old this person was. i'm not surprised. don't judge, ASK.

don't EVEN...EVER!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 08:29:54 AM »

On second thought, considering some things my fourteen-year-old has been telling me about a boy who likes her, where might I acquire some of these delightful puberty blockers?

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2023, 10:02:33 AM »

On second thought, considering some things my fourteen-year-old has been telling me about a boy who likes her, where might I acquire some of these delightful puberty blockers?

I have a friend who is a fire chief. When his daughter was going to her prom and her date arrived to pick her up, he was introduced to Ken. He was sitting in his study with a large machete and told the young man that he was getting to take his little girl out for the evening and that when he returned, she better still be his little girl or that he'd make her date his new little girl.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 11:27:44 AM »

Pansexuality isn't a new concept.  Cheers

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 11:29:04 AM »

I have a friend who is a fire chief. When his daughter was going to her prom and her date arrived to pick her up, he was introduced to Ken. He was sitting in his study with a large machete and told the young man that he was getting to take his little girl out for the evening and that when he returned, she better still be his little girl or that he'd make her date his new little girl.

A wise man, him.

Alas, I cannot go after kids. (Not that this boy has done anything worthy of my bad side.) When he was seven my son got jumped in school by several other boys because he shoved the leader of the little bunch, and what could I do? Couldn't really go after the parents because...shrug, other than possibly raising little snits, they hadn't done anything, I couldn't go after the kids because they're kids, so had the ability to more easily screw with them all up back then than I would today, and yet couldn't do a thing.

Parenthood can be frustrating.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 11:30:10 AM »

Nah, according to Solo, Lando was hammering men, women, robots, and aliens, and that was "a long time ago."

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023, 11:37:36 AM »

A wise man, him.

Alas, I cannot go after kids. (Not that this boy has done anything worthy of my bad side.) When he was seven my son got jumped in school by several other boys because he shoved the leader of the little bunch, and what could I do? Couldn't really go after the parents because...shrug, other than possibly raising little snits, they hadn't done anything, I couldn't go after the kids because they're kids, so had the ability to more easily screw with them all up back then than I would today, and yet couldn't do a thing.

Parenthood can be frustrating.

Kneecap the parents in front of little Johnny. It will teach the kid a lesson they will never forget.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2023, 03:17:48 PM »

Chef - I can't ask a question like that in doing my job. No more than I could have asked them how they feel about the Israel Palestine conflict.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2023, 03:20:51 AM »

Chef - I can't ask a question like that in doing my job. No more than I could have asked them how they feel about the Israel Palestine conflict.

Really? my drivers ask me all kinds of odd questions. okay, i see your point, but seriously, don't assume. my oldest niece is almost 40 and still looks like she's 18, it's just the structure of her face.

don't EVEN...EVER!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2023, 03:42:04 PM »

Nah, according to Solo, Lando was hammering men, women, robots, and aliens, and that was "a long time ago."
BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

True, true.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2023, 03:48:05 PM »

I'm not a parent so I can't judge how others raise their own.

A friend has a child who's trans, 19 or 20. My friend struggled with her feelings. Which I get. But transgender people have existed for decades. People act like that's a new concept. We have better access to medicine and technology and the internet. And, mental health doctors are involved. They just don't give that stuff out like a free sample at Wal-Mart.

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Puberty blockers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.