Main Menu

Winnie The Pooh Blood And Honey 2

Started by claws, February 05, 2024, 03:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claws

Is it October yet?

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

and now we know what the worst movie of 2024 will be
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

javakoala

Quote from: bob on February 05, 2024, 07:00:05 PM
and now we know what the worst movie of 2024 will be

Yes, we do. "Madame Web"
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

Cult_Moody_Movies

I encourage this bad trend in film making......sorry folks. XD It looks better then anything Wild Eye Releasing or The Asylum put out.

The reaction of the audience was worth the price of admission.

Dr. Whom

Points for the flaming chainsaw blade!
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Alex

I am not sure if I'll watch this one or not, but I will be interested in how it performs at the box office compared to the first one.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

javakoala

But. But! BUT!!!!

IT HAS TIGGER!!!!!!!!!!
I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.

zombie no.one

just overheard a grandmother at the desk of my local HMV asking if they had WINNIE THE POOH BUGS BUNNY, because her granddaughter wanted it  :smile:
please do not mock my potato.

bob

Alex

The horror boards I've on have some... very mixed reviews.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.