Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

Ah, jeez!!!
I bring up an African American athlete that deserves to be celebrated, and somebody has to make this about Trump!!!

I'm beginning to think the real "Cult Of Trump" is on the left.........
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Rev. Powell

I agree that everyone, right, left, and middle, needs to move on from Trump--especially on these boards.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

zelmo73

Quote from: indianasmith on June 21, 2021, 06:56:38 AM
Quote from: zelmo73 on June 21, 2021, 02:32:39 AM
Quote from: RCMerchant on June 20, 2021, 11:47:10 AM
^And he did it with convictions. Trump skirted it by faking being injured.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

You actually believe Michael Cohen? Why? Cohen is a liar and a criminal.

He was Trump's primary legal advisor and "fixer" for nearly 20 years. He's in a position to know.  And frankly, he's in a position where telling the truth about his former boss will benefit him more than making stuff up.

He's also in a position to lie and say whatever he can to get his prison sentence reduced and to sell more copies of his book. True, Trump isn't Gandhi, but neither is this Cohen scumbag. You do know that Michael Cohen was a lawyer, right? That should be your very first red flag.  :cheers:
First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"

Allhallowsday

Quote from: LilCerberus on June 21, 2021, 11:04:15 AM
Ah, jeez!!! 
I bring up an African American athlete that deserves to be celebrated, and somebody has to make this about Trump!!!...

Y'mean this? : 

Quote from: LilCerberus on June 20, 2021, 11:36:30 AM
...Oh!
On this day in African American history, Muhammad Ali was convicted of violating selective service laws....

Tap dancing?  You can't play both sides against the middle.  Really?  Celebratory?  You're going to pretend that your statement wasn't at all provocative? 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

LilCerberus

^Eh, you're not p**sed off at the statement, you're p**sed off about who it was that said it.^
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

Iran and Israel both elect "hardliners" so that should be good for the prospect of peace in that region

RCMerchant

We had severe thunderstorms last night and Sunday night. Trees down all over. Big ones. We got lucky. Our property is surronded by very large trees. All over town, large trees were down. The house I lived in with Tara down the road has a good sized tree on it's roof.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

Leah

The blue octopus married the green octopus to create teal and turquoise octopi.
yeah no.

RCMerchant

I can't find the quote thread- but-
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
— Frank Zappa
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Alex

One of the scripts for Nightmare on Elm Street 3 featured Charles Manson as having been the real child killer while Freddy Krueger had been framed before his murder.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

RCMerchant

Quote from: Alex on June 23, 2021, 06:58:18 AM
One of the scripts for Nightmare on Elm Street 3 featured Charles Manson as having been the real child killer while Freddy Krueger had been framed before his murder.

If it had been Albert Fish (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish) - I can see it.
Manson wasn't a child killer . He was a meglomaniac. He wasn't out to kill for a sex kick- he had other's kill for him because it made him feel like a God. He declared himself Christ and Satan a number of times.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

zelmo73

Quote from: Alex on June 22, 2021, 02:32:15 PM
80 years ago today Operation Barbarossa was launched.

That was the beginning of the end of Nazi Germany. The Soviet Union technically defeated Nazi Germany for us. There was just no stopping the Red Army.
First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"

Allhallowsday

Quote from: LilCerberus on June 22, 2021, 12:22:22 PM
^Eh, you're not p**sed off at the statement, you're p**sed off about who it was that said it.^

Nope.  Not angry at all, but bemused.  You know you were not celebrating that particular person, and it so does not matter, a house of cards. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!