Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 16, 2021, 01:12:01 PM
Not political, just funny... Laura Ingram's show accidentally does a real-life version of "Who's on First" when a guest brings up the Netflix show "you."

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Laura%20Ingraham%22&src=trend_click&pt=1460636795297693707&vertical=trends

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:

I admit, I had measles once  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

My stepson Jim (Tara Sue's boy) died of a heart attack in the Phillipines yesterday. He was 35.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Alex

Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

indianasmith

Quote from: RCMerchant on November 21, 2021, 11:33:48 AM
My stepson Jim (Tara Sue's boy) died of a heart attack in the Phillipines yesterday. He was 35.

Dang, that is awfully young.  I am so sorry.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

LilCerberus

Everytime someone says omicron, I can't help thinking about some short film some local kids made spoofing Omikron The Nomad Soul.....
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

RCMerchant

I woke up Friday morning, smoked a cigarette while still lying in bed. And I felt a fart coming on. But I farted anyway, and let out a wet one. And then when I stood up, I s**t my pants. I took a shower, put on clean drawers, and went to feed the dog. When I bent over to pick up her bowl- I did it again! :buggedout:
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

RCMerchant

Lesbian vampires are just like regular vampires except they prefer they're victims be on their periods.

( I was gonna post this on 'Bad Jokes' but I couldn't find it.)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on November 28, 2021, 12:57:17 AM
I woke up Friday morning, smoked a cigarette while still lying in bed. And I felt a fart coming on. But I farted anyway, and let out a wet one. And then when I stood up, I s**t my pants. I took a shower, put on clean drawers, and went to feed the dog. When I bent over to pick up her bowl- I did it again! :buggedout:

My long lost brother!  :wink:

LilCerberus

Sssso....
Nazi symbolism is the hot new trend in K-Pop.........

Alex

1200 posts until krakenhood. I wonder how many years it would take me to write that many?

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on December 02, 2021, 10:44:41 AM
1200 posts until krakenhood. I wonder how many years it would take me to write that many?

I think it took me about five years writing about four or five posts daily.

I used to contribute about 20 posts a day when we could still access Internet at work through cables and not wifi.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on December 02, 2021, 10:55:19 AM

I used to contribute about 20 posts a day when we could still access Internet at work through cables and not wifi.

Well, I've been here around 7 years now lol although I only average around 3 1/3 posts per day.

ER

Quote from: Alex on December 02, 2021, 11:38:24 AM

Well, I've been here around 7 years now lol although I only average around 3 1/3 posts per day.

Remember, at 10,000 posts you're still a Kraken, with or without the initiation rites. You dont have to get in the car with them when the Rev and Trevor show up at your house holding duct tape and a blindfold.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: ER on December 02, 2021, 04:42:20 PM
Quote from: Alex on December 02, 2021, 11:38:24 AM

Remember, at 10,000 posts you're still a Kraken, with or without the initiation rites. You dont have to get in the car with them when the Rev and Trevor show up at your house holding duct tape and a blindfold.

You can ignore me all you want, but I highly recommend doing whatever Trevor asks. You do not want him to "loose the underpants."
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...