Main Menu

Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection

Started by LilCerberus, June 30, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claws

Quote from: LilCerberus on October 18, 2021, 11:53:08 AM
RIP Colin Powell
He had multiple myeloma, but the press is saying he died of covid...

So the press is lying?
Is it October yet?

LilCerberus

^In his case, he would've been in the high risk category (even with the jab), just that the press is leaving that part out...^
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Quote from: LilCerberus on October 18, 2021, 11:53:08 AM
RIP Colin Powell
He had multiple myeloma, but the press is saying he died of covid...

I'm hearing he also had Prostate Cancer & Parkinson's Disease...
He was a good man, & I'm sure he's in a better place....

indianasmith

COVID is a finisher.  If you're cancerous or sickly or immunocompromised, it will eat you alive.
Secretary Powell was a great American with an inspiring story; may he rest in peace.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

RCMerchant

I ran into people in the last month-at the store and such- who say "Hey, Ronny!" and start talking to me. I have no clue to who they are.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 18, 2021, 11:02:29 PM
I ran into people in the last month-at the store and such- who say "Hey, Ronny!" and start talking to me. I have no clue to who they are.

I get this all the time. Someone yesterday said "Hi Ronny" to me (there was a comedian who was big in the 70s and 80s who I share my second name with, so I got stuck with it as a nickname.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on October 19, 2021, 06:39:40 AM

I get this all the time. Someone yesterday said "Hi Ronny" to me (there was a comedian who was big in the 70s and 80s who I share my second name with, so I got stuck with it as a nickname.

Ronny Barker or Ronnie Corbett?  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on October 19, 2021, 10:15:11 AM
Quote from: Alex on October 19, 2021, 06:39:40 AM

Ronny Barker or Ronnie Corbett?  :wink:

Are you telling me you don't already know the answer to that one from Facebook?  :twirl:
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

LilCerberus

Ssssooooooo................
DC comics was bought out by AT&T, MEANING DC will be joining Marvel in march of wokeness....

Among the changes;
Most noted, Superman's son is now bi....
Pretty much all the villainesses in BatMan are now going to be gay, even the ones that were former lovers of Bruce Wayne...
And for an image nobody wanted, Wonder Woman will no longer be a woman, she and all the Amazons will now be trans!!!!

LilCerberus

Lately, I've been thinking about how those creepy watch chimes from FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE sound a lot like the theme song from Warner Cartoons' Minah Bird with the limp from Merry Melodies......

Tonight, I leaned that theme song is Hebrides Overture (Fingal's Cave) by Mendelssohn............

LilCerberus

Boy, hangin' out in a hilly park all day & holding a sound pole takes a lot more out of you than you'd think.......

lester1/2jr

the whole Trump Russia thing has now and finally been totally debunked. What a shameful episode in our country's history.

All because Hillary couldn't bring herself to apologize to Bernie Sanders over the revelations in the DNC leaks. Good thing she didn't become president and certainly never will