Main Menu

The Terror of Tiny Town

Started by Andrew, November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Aronson

One of my favorite all time movies, my equally sicko brother bought "Terror" for me in a a package set with "Plan 9 from Outer Space". Then the new Jack-in-the-Box commercial comes out about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I thought to myself...I am not alone!!!!

DarknRahl

The penguin? What the f**k?

The penguin was the best part of the whole movie, I lost it when it cut to the penguin and it was never seen of again nor its presence explained.

I found watching this movie mostly painful interspersed with moments of creepiness and unease during the midget children 'playing saloon whore' scenes. However I have no regrets as this is a movie that every bad movie lover has to watch.

I do have one question, is the villain in the movie a man or a woman? I assumed it had to be a man due to bad guys generally being guys, however because of the pitch of voice, sallow face and the fact the movie was a bit 'out there', what with the whole midget cast to begin with. I was wondering if it was indeed a female midget playing the bad guy in the movie.

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: DarknRahl on October 03, 2010, 08:04:59 AM

I do have one question, is the villain in the movie a man or a woman? I assumed it had to be a man due to bad guys generally being guys, however because of the pitch of voice, sallow face and the fact the movie was a bit 'out there', what with the whole midget cast to begin with. I was wondering if it was indeed a female midget playing the bad guy in the movie.

A good question, but the villain in the film, Bat Haines, was played by a man. Born William H. Rhodes, but when credited in films, he often went under the name of Little Billy Rhodes. He is also one of the Munchkins, who can be spotted in "The Wizard of Oz." He has an uncredited role as the barrister.

Felicity

I wonder if this was the inspiration for Johnny Puleo and the Harmonica Gang in SCTV's "Maudlin's Eleven."

Pacman000

! No longer available

According to Wikipedia the copyright's expired. Here it is on YouTube.

bob

An uncle gave me this movie as a gift a few years back......
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.