Alone in the Ark
Taste the Spud of Dracula
Don't Be Afraid of the Bark
The Wizard of Al Gore

Svengoolie 3

Superklansman, the movie.

My dinner with Hitler.

I married a nazi from outer space.
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

bob

Twin Peaks: A Tribute to Dolly Parton's Boobs
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Svengoolie 3

I have no ass and I must fart.

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

Svengoolie 3

Feminazi commies  from mars. A rupert Murdoch film.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Svengoolie 3

Pacman000

The Virtuous Protastant Woman & the Sinister Catholic Monk: A Gothic Romance of the Black Forest

(Note: this is a parody of late 18th/early 19th century fiction, based on plot summaries. It's not meant to besmirch anyone's belief.)

Svengoolie 3

Nun shall escape his wrath! These sisters have had enough of your sins, and their flying nun does strafing runs.

bob

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

zombie no.one

This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Two Of Us 2: This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Three Of Us
please do not mock my potato.

bob

Quote from: Svengoolie 3 on February 28, 2019, 09:21:25 PM
Quote from: bob on February 28, 2019, 07:37:12 PM
I eat your undies!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/d-Edible-Undies-Male-Chocola/121797379?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222000000000&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=o&wl2=t&wl3=10352200394&wl4=pla-1103028060075:aud-807586655&wl12=121797379_10000009339&wl14=edible%20undies&veh=sem&msclkid=434f4820588b1ab9cf631458ce683e60

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................