Main Menu

invent a bad movie title

Started by zombie no.one, April 03, 2007, 10:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Collect the Monkey 21: It's Spankin' Time!
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Collect the Monkey 22: The Monkey Spanks You!
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Collect the Monkey 23: Monkeys in Space!

Collect the Monkey 24: King Kong's Revenge 2 - This Time Poo Goes Flying!
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Collect the Monkey 25: Relic Collecting of Monkeys on Kong Island

Alex

Collect the Monkey 26: Bring 'Em Back Alive - Tales of the Golden Monkey.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Collect the Monkey 27: Brass Monkey, that Funky Monkey

bob

Collect the Monkey 28: Tarzan's Revenge!

bob

Collect the Monkey 29: Journey to their Pile of Poo to East s**t!

Alex

Collect the Monkey XXX: Emmanuelle Meets the Monkey!
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

claws

Collect the Monkey 31: immediate death senwtce
Collect the Monkey 32: why the f**k should I bother fixing typos ifmicm going to grtns**t for not making them?
Collect the Monkey 33: a realistic movie about Viet nam

bob

Collect the Monkey 34: Evil, Evil Monkey!

bob

Don't s**t Yourself Out of Anger

Allhallowsday

Quote from: claws on October 30, 2019, 05:05:53 PM
Collect the Monkey 31: immediate death senwtce
Collect the Monkey 32: why the f**k should I bother fixing typos ifmicm going to grtns**t for not making them?
Collect the Monkey 33: a realistic movie about Viet nam

You, my friend, are a born clown.   :bouncegiggle:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Alex

Collect the Monkey 35: The Quest for Curious George's Tale.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Collect the Monkey 36: Return to the Jungle