Main Menu

invent a bad movie title

Started by zombie no.one, April 03, 2007, 10:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie no.one

Quote from: Trevor on December 18, 2021, 02:43:36 PM

I'd pay to see that  :teddyr:

Trevor's Millions

a rip off of BREWSTER'S MILLIONS , but Trev is only allowed to spend his $30M on paying to watch invented bad movies. (tickets priced at 25 cents)
please do not mock my potato.

Trevor

Quote from: zombie no.one on December 21, 2021, 05:36:33 AM

Trevor's Millions

a rip off of BREWSTER'S MILLIONS , but Trev is only allowed to spend his $30M on paying to watch invented bad movies. (tickets priced at 25 cents)

Sold!!  :teddyr: :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Quote from: zombie no.one on December 21, 2021, 05:36:33 AM

Trevor's Millions

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

chainsaw midget

And on that note, the latest in low budget remakes.... 

Brewster'$ Dozen$

(Yes, I'm spelling it with dollar signs instead of 'S's.  Because I'm horrible.)

bob

The Cult of Beef with Extra Cheese
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Santa Stabs Satan

Evil Elves from Endor

Revenge of the Christmas Tree

The Christmas Creature Invades Canada

Trevor

Zombie Cannibal Sausage Party

Dr. Whom

Santa's Slay Ride (again from pulp magazines)
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

pacman000

bob

The Year of the Soiled Undergarment

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

zombie no.one

Quote from: Dr. Whom on January 02, 2022, 03:01:50 AM
The Killer Squirrel (based on true events!)
https://nypost.com/2021/12/29/squirrel-from-hell-injures-18-during-48-hour-biting-spree/

haha... I had a squirrel in my garden about 10 years ago that would bark at me like a crazed dog. took a few vids of it trying to stalk me as well

conversely there's a shortcut I take to work through a quiet wooded area and the squirrels there are so friendly they'll run to greet you and kind of play with you...

zombie no.one

Carnivore Express (aka Chew-Chew Train)

kornula

Quote from: claws on December 18, 2021, 06:15:44 AM
Fast Times at North Pole, Alaska

I've actually been there...and seen that.

Trevor

Quote from: bob on December 31, 2021, 06:08:25 PM
The Year of the Soiled Undergarment

:teddyr: :teddyr:

My screen biopic....... umm, biohazard pic.  :wink: