Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:52:26 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here...  (Read 47544 times)
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2010, 03:58:09 AM »

Boderlands is still on my '360's hard drive, but I gave it up because it took too long.  I may get a copy of it when it goes down a bit more in price.  It was a very good looking game and one with a load of action to it.

It is something that can get long and tedious at times.  It is good to focus on the little things. 

Speaking of which, Oblivion remains enjoyable to go through multiple times.  Which I have become increasingly curious as Bethesda is supposed to be working on the 5th installment of the Elder Scrolls series.  Where will they take us to next?  What will be the new introduction?  I'm also curious if they will go into a deeper description of the Aeylids and their eventual overthrow by the Empire.  I think the past is becoming rather rich and a visit to that period would be quite captivating.   

Ah, the good old days.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2010, 10:47:29 AM »

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2010, 10:51:36 AM »

Call of Duty Blacl ops. Just found out about the Dead Ops arcade mode which is basically SMASH TV with ZOMBIES.

Call of Duty from Treyarch, Zombies the crack cocaine of video games.  Have you tried the old text adventure Zork yet?  I used to enjoy them back in the day though I dislike the interface that seems like you are a person playing a person playing Zork. 

I haven't technically played Zork on it yet. Just entered the zork code for the achievement. My friend said he got pretty far in it.

John Hancock
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2011, 01:07:52 AM »

Did some fine downloading yesterday.  Picked up Mount and Blade off Steam for a mere $4, plus downloaded Adventures of Lolo 2 (NES), Ninja Gaiden II (NES), and King of the Monsters (NeoGeo) off Virtual Console.
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2011, 01:35:17 AM »

Boderlands is still on my '360's hard drive, but I gave it up because it took too long.  I may get a copy of it when it goes down a bit more in price.  It was a very good looking game and one with a load of action to it.

It is something that can get long and tedious at times.  It is good to focus on the little things. 

Speaking of which, Oblivion remains enjoyable to go through multiple times.  Which I have become increasingly curious as Bethesda is supposed to be working on the 5th installment of the Elder Scrolls series.  Where will they take us to next?  What will be the new introduction?  I'm also curious if they will go into a deeper description of the Aeylids and their eventual overthrow by the Empire.  I think the past is becoming rather rich and a visit to that period would be quite captivating.   

I won't tell you what chapter,  because I don't wanna ruin it for you, but in Oblivion, you actually get to see a pristine and untouched Ayleid city back in the Age Of Myth when you travel to The Dawn of Tamriel's existence. 

The city is called Carac Agailor, and it's the home of an Ayleid Daedra worshipper named Mankor Camoran. It was an incredible sight for a game.

The next installment of The Elder Scrolls is ES 5: Skyrim. It focuses more on the Nordic lands of Skyrim, and Game Informer magazine has had a GREAT series of running articles about the game and some screenshots.  I KNOW it's gonna be awesome!

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2011, 02:54:07 AM »

My friend, I LOVE the Sim City series. Insane amounts of time have passed me in one sitting of Sim City 3000 Unlimited. Sim City is deceptively addictive.

Watching your residential, commercial and industrial squares turn into houses, factories, and storefronts is very rewarding. So is the income you get from them, lol.

The real grabber is you can design any sort of city you want. The sky is the limit as you can lay a city out to your heart's content.

And then you have the hilarious ticker tape messages on the bottom of the screen in Sim City 3. All in all, it's a lot of fun and as I said, deceptively addictive.  Smile

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:57 AM »

Pre-ordered Rage the other day.  It's not coming out until September, but it looks fun.

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2011, 11:16:26 AM »

Dead Space Extration: Had it for an hour the other day and had to return it after it started glitching out. Bluesad  Luckily, I returned and got another game of equal value...

Okami: Has probably the longest opening cutscene in any video game I ever saw, but it was all worth it.  The story is very well done, the controls are spot on, the graphics are beautiful, the humor was silly, and I love the fact that you kill enemies using your artisitic abilites!  You guys have to play this game!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2011, 08:19:38 AM »

Pre-ordered this, coming out at the end of this month:

Small | Large

Haven't played a good dungeon crawler in quite a while.  There are tons of these medieval action/RPG games, but the environments in this one look a whole lot better than most.  And supposedly the characters are really well done - Lucy Lawless even voices one of them.  

Small | Large

Keeping my fingers crossed   TeddyR  
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:41:30 AM by Jack » Logged

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2011, 07:42:21 AM »

Pre-ordered Dead Island, I guess you play as several different people on a tropical island in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse  TeddyR  I like the atmosphere and overall feel of it. 

Small | Large

So that's coming out Sept. 6, then Rage at the beginning of October, and Skyrim on Nov. 11.  I think my late summer through early winter gaming is booked solid now   Thumbup

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »

Ordered Fallout:  New Vegas.  I guess they finally issued a mega-patch to fix the innumerable bugs and glitches in the game.  I really enjoyed Fallout 3 and New Vegas looked great too, but I wasn't going to spend $60 on some half-finished piece of broken junk.  And as luck would have it, by the time they finally fixed it, the price has gone down to $14   BounceGiggle

If I ever get done with Nier, that'll be next on the gaming agenda.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.