Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:11:17 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 405442 times)
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #510 on: March 21, 2014, 10:48:56 AM »

OK then, Mr. Joke Critic, how about this one.  A Buddhist walks into a pizza shop and says to the waiter, "make me one with everything"!    TongueOut

And the sequel joke: The Buddhist pays for his pizza with a fifty-dollar bill, and the waiter pockets it. The Buddhist asks for change. The waiter replies, "Change comes from within."

BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle   
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #511 on: March 21, 2014, 10:53:21 AM »

During the Iraq war, a group of airborne commandos was preparing for their raid on an Iraqi ammo dump. The unit consisted of 6 men and 6 female soldiers.  As they were checking their gear, the one male soldier said to the female soldier next to him,  "why are you wearing a jock strap on the outside of your fatigues"?   She said, "so I won't whistle on the way down and give away our position"...
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #512 on: March 21, 2014, 05:48:46 PM »

Four gay guys were sitting in a hot tub when a glob of baby batter floated up to the top.  The one gay guy shrieked at the top of his voice: "Alright, which one of you b***hes farted?!?"

At a local hospital, blood-curdling screams came form one of the rooms...the doctor and a nurse came running into the room, only to find the orderly standing over  the man doing the screaming..his genitals were red and swollen to nearly twice their size...

"No, no, NO!" shouted the doctor to the orderly: " I told you to prick his boil!!!"
Javakoala
« Reply #513 on: March 22, 2014, 10:59:27 AM »

A travelling salesman's car breaks down deep in the wilds of West Virginia. There's a winter storm on the way, and he knows he can't stay in his car. He sets out to find someplace, any place, to stay the night.

After what seems like hours in the darkness, he finds a farm house. He goes up and knocks on the door. Minutes pass before the door opens. A crusty old farmer squints at him and says, "It's late, son. What do you want?"

"My car broke down, and the blizzard is starting to move in. I'm half frozen. Can I stay the night, please?"

The geezer thinks about it. "Okay, son, you can stay the night, but your gonna have to sleep with my 17-year-old daughter."

The salesman pauses and then says, "Are you sure about that?"

"You ain't sleeping with me, boy. It's that or you can stay out there and freeze."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Thanks."

The farmer lets him in and points to a door. "Go on in. Just make sure you don't wake me up."

"Yes, sir."

The next morning, still dark outside due to the weather, the salesman walks into the kitchen where the farmer is fixing breakfast. The old man pours him a cup of coffee and tells him to sit down.

He notices the salesman is acting a bit odd, so he finally says, "Alright, son. Out with it."

"Well, sir, I hate to say it, but, well, I had sex with your daughter."

The old man smiles and says, "A young guy like you, I figured as much. How was it?"

The salesman is a bit taken aback by the farmer's calm reaction, so he decides to be honest. "It was pretty good. But I only had one problem."

"What's that, boy?"

"Well, it was the oddest thing. The whole time, she kept spitting rice in my face."

The farmer laughed and slapped the salesman's knee. "Aw, son, that weren't rice; those were maggots. She's been dead for 6 weeks."
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #514 on: March 22, 2014, 12:51:50 PM »

Congrats, JavaKoala, you are the new winner of true tastelessness  Cheers

Anyhow,
an old blind man went to ask for a job at a local lumberyard.  The boss of the company was astounded, but decided to hear what the old man had to say. The old man told him he could tell any kind of wood by the smell of it.

"Okay", the boss said, and took a piece of wood and stuck it under his nose.
"Oak", the old man said.
"You got it!" said the boss

He took another piece of wood and held it under his nose again
"Maple", the old man said
"Unbelievable!" said the boss.

The boss then decided to play a trick on the old man. He had his secretary lift her skirt, and the boss and a few men picked her up and put her crotch just under the old man's nose.   The old man took a while, but when he was done he said

"Tried to pull a fast one over on an old man, huh? You ain't fooling me, son, that there's definitely the s**thouse door off a tuna boat!"
Javakoala
« Reply #515 on: March 22, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »

Congrats, JavaKoala, you are the new winner of true tastelessness  Cheers

Oh, but I'm saving a special joke for later. It's the one joke that made my dad tell me, "If I ever hear you tell that joke around me again, I will beat the living hell out of you." My dad has been dead for years, but I still look around to make sure he isn't nearby when I tell it.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #516 on: March 22, 2014, 07:36:07 PM »

A man walks up to the bar and asks the bar keeper, “How much is Bud Light?”  

The bartender tells him $4.  

The man says, "eh, that's a bit too much.  How much does a Miller Light cost?"

The bartender tells him $3.75

The man says, "that's still more than  I want to spend.  How much is a Coors Light?"

The bartender tells him $2.75.

The mans says "that's still a bit much.  What's the cheapest thing here?"

The bartender looks at him and says "evidently, you."

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #517 on: March 23, 2014, 07:47:02 AM »

What's the best kind of story to tell a runaway horse?

A tale of WHOA!

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #518 on: March 23, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »

What's the best kind of story to tell a runaway horse?

A tale of WHOA!

Whew..... Lookingup   BounceGiggle
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #519 on: March 23, 2014, 03:57:19 PM »

Okay, so Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and Jimmy Carter decide to rob a bank..

They go in, tell everyone to put their hands in the air, and Kennedy and Carter start going to work on the safe while Slick Willy is sizing up the women in the bank.

It's no good, I can't crack the safe" says Carter. "We'll have to blow the safe open".
"What about the women and children?" says Kennedy.

"Screw the women and children!" says Carter.  Clinton says "Do we have enough time"?

Y'know that Clinton made Monica Lewinsky a rich woman, right? Every time she reached into her dress pocket, she pulled out a wad of Bill's...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #520 on: March 24, 2014, 12:46:05 AM »

Throwing someone's leg off a cliff is illegal, it's called a Fell o' knee.

yeah no.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #521 on: March 24, 2014, 10:20:05 AM »

Throwing someone's leg off a cliff is illegal, it's called a Fell o' knee.

Ouch....

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #522 on: March 24, 2014, 07:30:21 PM »

Did you hear about the guy whose entire left side got cut off? He's all right now.
Javakoala
« Reply #523 on: March 24, 2014, 07:53:08 PM »

Did you hear about the guy whose entire left side got cut off? He's all right now.

With a joke like that, I would say you are a wit, but I'd be only half right.

Just kidding.  Cheers
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #524 on: April 03, 2014, 01:01:32 PM »

Let me tell you about something.  Political correctness.  The way political correctness works in jokes is like this. 

You can't make offensive sterotype jokes unless you're part of that group.  If you're not, you can't.  A black guy can sit there and make jokes about being black all he wants and it's not offensive.  Disabled people can joke about their disability.  Blondes can't make dumb blonde jokes.  Asian can make yellow slant eyed good with electronics jokes.  Jewish people can make greedy Jew jokes, and all that stuff is good, as long as their the one that's doing them. 

If you're not part of the group, then it just isn't funny, it's offensive. 

So, anyway, two pedophiles walk into a bar...

What?  Why's everyone looking at me like that?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.