Main Menu

How's the weather?

Started by Olivia Bauer, January 20, 2012, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I am hearing thunder rumbling somewhere or it could just be my tummy growling 😳😳
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Cold and wet following several days of snow.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

Gray, moist, cold-ish. We were under a winter weather advisory that promised several inches of snow overnight, which fell, except it did not stick. I short spells outdoors, it's pretty out there.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

Rainy and still windy. Last night it was -5°C
Is it October yet?

Alex

The rain continues. Felt rather icy.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

Snowy to the point of white-outs but it's not sticking. It's not even all that cold.

Rev. Powell

Looks like the last week of winter. Next week temperatures are supposed to be springlike. I still find early spring too cold for my liking but it's better than winter!
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Alex

Moderately heavy snow this morning, but the ground was too wet for it to stay around into the afternoon. Chilly, but acceptable weather.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

Quote from: Alex on March 14, 2023, 09:43:08 AM
Moderately heavy snow this morning, but the ground was too wet for it to stay around into the afternoon. Chilly, but acceptable weather.
Ditto.

claws

Crazy weather week we had:

Monday & Tuesday - icy winds, snow and rain
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - bright and sunny with temps lingering around 12°C
Saturday - super-foggy morning. Temps went up to 17°C. I am sooo not reaady for warm weather
Today - one of the darkest overcast days ever. Now the wind is howling and there is a thunderstorm with rain
Is it October yet?

claws

Another rain & wind weekend. I don't think we had that much rain in quite some time.

And its still kind of cold, only 10°C
Is it October yet?

Trevor

I have a feeling our winter is coming early this year  :buggedout:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

I think it's wearing makeup today, because few skies could look so pretty warts and all.

ER

Gusting to sixty MPH today. (Supposedly.)

claws

We are continuing to have lots of rain and a few thunderstorms, and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Usually we would have almost summer-like temps around easter, so nice the weather gods are giving me autumn-like vibes instead.
Is it October yet?