Main Menu

How's the weather?

Started by Olivia Bauer, January 20, 2012, 09:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Moderate snow fall. I've gritted the path in case it gets heavier and freezes overnight.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

claws

2°C at the moment but they predict 15°C for the weekend. I guess spring will have an early start this year.
Is it October yet?

Rev. Powell

Warming, thank goodness. We'll be back to normal/above normal temps today and for the next week. It was nice to have a light coating of snow on Christmas (though the bitter cold was not so nice), but I'm ready to move on.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: and no sign of rain anytime soon.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Damp and cold outside. I have the feeling the temperature is going to drop heavily overnight.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

In the upper-fifties, so comparatively  "warm" that you can't blow smoke, and most of the snow from last week's storm is melted down to scattered patches in the hollows and shadows.
PS Should be a thick fog tomorrow morning with all this melt-off.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

It's been raining all day and still raining at the moment. Been listening to the sound of the rain hitting the window next to me for hours while I've been on my pc. So soothing.
Is it October yet?

indianasmith

Last week it was 7 degrees and our hot water pipe froze and burst.
Today it was 75 degrees, and I went wading in the river in tennis shoes, despite the fact that there was still some ice along the north bank.
Gotta love Texas!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

claws

8°C at the moment. Overcast and very windy.
Is it October yet?

Alex

Chilly, but not too bad. -5 is expected for Sunday.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

About sixty, misty, gray, very pleasant out. Birds are singing but otherwise it is silent, no breeze. Rain might come later, but for now it is like stepping out into near perfection.

ER

Very much like March, cloudy and gray and mild, about sixty, rich scent of the drying earth redolent in the air, and like March we may have tornadic thunderstorms coming through in the night.  :bluesad:

I guess you can't have the good without the bad in this old world.

indianasmith

Warm and muggy; waiting for the storms and cool front they keep promising!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Alex

Chilly, but dry. I was hoping for a full moon tonight, but it was only 3/4.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness