Main Menu

COVID-19 Humor

Started by The Burgomaster, March 09, 2020, 11:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

chefzombie

true story from this afternoon. my niece called,SCREAMING! after 30 seconds or so, i got her to calm down enough to tell me that one of the 8 children she is trapped with had locked the door to the ONLY bathroom in the house and then closed it. TOTAL PANIC!!!!
  i couldn't help it, i laid the phone down and seriously fell out laughing for a solid 60 seconds! then i told her how to take the doorknob apart, while still laughing hysterically. she may never speak to me again. but the bathroom's open! :bouncegiggle:
don't EVEN...EVER!

lester1/2jr

indianasmith

Breaking news: Finland has closed its border!

Now no one can cross the Finnish line.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

sprite75

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but this is not me working from home.

I have a leather chair at home so my ass would be stuck to the chair after about 15 minutes if I did that. 
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Alex

Hmm, anyone know how I can resize this so its a bit smaller?
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Alex

Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

If this Covid 19 nonsense isn't bad enough, we're soon going to have a water shortage here with all the people washing hands and other body parts over and over.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

I got to thinking my earlier joke was a little mean, so I changed it. How about this?

What's the difference between the coronavirus and a naked female breast?

Harvey Weinstein will have contact with one of these this year.

sprite75

Yeah I know satire.  But still, LOL

QuoteHealth Minister de Block announced today that, effective immediately, "non-essential" sexual activities of 3 people or more are banned in Belgium to combat the spread of COVID-19.

De Block said she was forced to act swiftly because of Belgium's reputation as being the "beer-drinking" and "group sex capital of Europe."

Health minister De Block did not ban single or two-person sexual practices such as masturbation, anal or oral sex, or even bestiality.

"These measures apply only to human-to-human sexual contact, not human-to-animal contact," she added when questioned about bestiality by reporters.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

ER

Quote from: sprite75 on March 22, 2020, 08:11:12 PM
Yeah I know satire.  But still, LOL

QuoteHealth Minister de Block announced today that, effective immediately, "non-essential" sexual activities of 3 people or more are banned in Belgium to combat the spread of COVID-19.

De Block said she was forced to act swiftly because of Belgium's reputation as being the "beer-drinking" and "group sex capital of Europe."

Health minister De Block did not ban single or two-person sexual practices such as masturbation, anal or oral sex, or even bestiality.

"These measures apply only to human-to-human sexual contact, not human-to-animal contact," she added when questioned about bestiality by reporters.

(for real?)