Previous topic - Next topic

chefzombie

Quote from: LilCerberus on May 24, 2020, 03:46:52 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on May 24, 2020, 02:57:13 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on May 24, 2020, 01:44:35 PM
Sheezh!
Very hard crowd here tonight!

You gotta be funny...  :tongueout:

Either that, or somebody has to have a sense of humor.

there is no humor in bad information that could kill people . deal with REALITY.

don't EVEN...EVER!

chefzombie

cerb, you have one HELL of a nerve bashing anyone here for their posts, considering the fact that YOU insult democrats, you insult non christians, and now you are posting DEADLY misinformation as a joke. i'm done with you, and with social media in general until i can go back to dealing with those who live in a killer fantasy world. i'm damned if i'll die for ANYONE else's stupidity. later gang. :hatred:
don't EVEN...EVER!

LilCerberus

Quote from: chefzombie on May 26, 2020, 10:12:59 PM
cerb, you have one HELL of a nerve bashing anyone here for their posts, considering the fact that YOU insult democrats, you insult non christians, and now you are posting DEADLY misinformation as a joke. i'm done with you, and with social media in general until i can go back to dealing with those who live in a killer fantasy world. i'm damned if i'll die for ANYONE else's stupidity. later gang. :hatred:

"How absurd, said the gnat to the gnu, To spell your queer name as you do!
For the matter of that, Said the gnu to the gnat, That's just as I feel about you." - Oliver Herford
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Allhallowsday

Quote from: LilCerberus on May 27, 2020, 10:39:34 AM
For the matter of that, Said the gnu to the gnat, That's just as I feel about you." - Oliver Herford

Hey you boys who started on this should wade in.  ^ This one is rolling 'round the deck discharging at anything that moves. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

pacman000

Let's move on from the debate; there already is a COVID Rant thread...

xkcd has made some funny comics about all this:

Just one more, with B-Movie flavor:

(Hope this isn't too much to load. More Here: https://xkcd.com/2275/ Just click next.)

RCMerchant

Quote from: Allhallowsday on May 27, 2020, 01:36:22 PM
Quote from: LilCerberus on May 27, 2020, 10:39:34 AM

Hey you boys who started on this should wade in.  ^ This one is rolling 'round the deck discharging at anything that moves.  

I didn't start it, but I think that this humor is taken too serious by some folks.
and I do too sometimes. But I see no need to go overboard with this useless blather.
This virus is gonna kill somebody no matter what they're ideaolgy is. And it's just common sense. Do you wash your hands after you take a s**t? Do you cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze? For Christ's sake- use your brain.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Leah

yeah no.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely