Main Menu

Quarantine Cooking

Started by claws, March 27, 2020, 11:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claws

Thai Chicken Curry with Peanut Butter. One of my favorite dishes.

Rev. Powell

Chili. This recipe turned out mediocre (needed more spice), but it gives me an idea for a topic...
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

claws

^^

Looking good!

Air fried brats with spätzle and fried onions

claws

Quarantine munchies: Crisp Sandwich (UK)

Basil, cheddar, horseradish chickensalad, smoked bacon chips, pesto.

Alex

Garlic & Herb Spatchcock with paprika fries and a side of veg.

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

claws

I had to google spatchcock but yeah, it's chicken ...?

Looks tasty

Alex

It is indeed chicken. I cooked a whole one and that was just my plate. It was quite nice if I do say so myself, although I did have to get Kristi to make the gravy.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

claws

claws

Gnocchi filled with tomato & mozzarella and fresh pesto. Not deep fried, it's just breadcrumbs added.

chefzombie

we need to seriously talk food. i NEED to know how to make stuffed gnocchi!! please ?
don't EVEN...EVER!

claws

Sorry chef, I wouldn't know. I bought those at the fresh food section at our supermarket, along with the pesto. I've made gnocchi before but I never filled them.

RCMerchant

We had boiled hot dogs with mustard and pickle relish. And potato chips and french onion chip dip.
Played with the dog and listened to the radio. It was 61 degrees today! We sat outside for a while with Lily on a run. I had some binoculers and watched squirrels.
It was a good day.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

claws

I didn't cook this, just got this from a local butcher.

Pizzaleberkäs

I'll let wiki explain this food:

QuoteLeberkäs consists of corned beef, pork and bacon and is made by grinding the ingredients very finely and then baking it as a loaf in a bread pan until it has a crunchy brown crust.

Most of the time it is served hot on a semmel (hard wheat flour bread roll) and traditionally seasoned with mustard or pickles. The result, generally called Leberkäsesemmel (in Swabia and the Franconian parts of Bavaria, Leberkäsweckle, Leberkäsweggla or LKW in short), is a staple of South-German and Austrian fast food stalls, butcher shops and supermarkets.

chefzombie

i would eat that, without the mustard or pickles, a nice slice of cheddar cheese instead.
  now i'm curious about the stuffed gnocchi, gonna start the research! i can make stuffed tortellini, hopefully gnocchi would be that simple too. :cheers:
don't EVEN...EVER!

claws

I know it doesn't look very appetizing but that's beef queso with crispy air fried wedges and it was pretty darn delicious.