Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

There some times, I can't help looking at an old set of monkey bars, ant wondering if it would make a good defense against zombies.....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Trevor

Quote from: LilCerberus on May 08, 2024, 03:15:22 PM
There some times, I can't help looking at an old set of monkey bars, ant wondering if it would make a good defense against zombies.....

At least you have monkey bars, all I have is a cricket bat and some used undies 😳😉
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on May 08, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

At least you have monkey bars, all I have is a cricket bat and some used undies 😳😉

Well you can stuff the undies into their mouths so they can't bite you, then beat their heads in with the cricket bat.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

claws

Do Zombies digest and poop out the human flesh they eat?  :bluesad:
Is it October yet?

lester1/2jr

The Segway scooter...  "John Doerr speculated that it would be more important than the Internet... Steve Jobs was quoted as saying that it was "as big a deal as the PC" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segway

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on May 12, 2024, 11:47:46 AM
Quote from: Trevor on May 08, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

Well you can stuff the undies into their mouths so they can't bite you, then beat their heads in with the cricket bat.

😳🤣🤣🐢

Trevor

Been farting too much lately:  I think I need a cork up there 😳😎🐢

Alex

With Steve Buscemi being punched in the face in a seemingly random attack and I seem to recall the same thing happening to Rick Moranis a little while ago, is punching celebs becoming some sort of fad?
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Paquita

For the second time this year, I heard Ratt being played at the grocery store.. like actually by the grocery store on the overhead, not by some dude in the parking lot.  What's up with that?

Alex

Quote from: Paquita on May 30, 2024, 11:39:14 PM
For the second time this year, I heard Ratt being played at the grocery store.. like actually by the grocery store on the overhead, not by some dude in the parking lot.  What's up with that?

I find these things go Round & Round. On the plus side at least it is Out Of The Cellar.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Paquita

Quote from: Alex on May 30, 2024, 11:46:36 PM
For the second time this year, I heard Ratt being played at the grocery store.. like actually by the grocery store on the overhead, not by some dude in the parking lot.  What's up with that?

I find these things go Round & Round. On the plus side at least it is Out Of The Cellar.

It's a refreshing change, I'll be going Back for More.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Paquita on May 31, 2024, 09:27:16 AM
Quote from: Alex on May 30, 2024, 11:46:36 PM

It's a refreshing change, I'll be going Back for More.

I wouldn't know a Ratt song if I head it. But I notice my grocery store has been playing some odd stuff, with suggestive lyrics. Music that was cutting edge when we were teenagers is old timers easy listening now.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

^ I never found Ratt cutting edge. Lousy hair metal.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

I must do some laundry this weekend 😬😝😉

Alex

I wonder if anyone has ever created a Call of Cthulhu adventure based on a episode of Sapphire & Steel? I am considering one based off the episodes where they have to deal with the angry spirits of soldiers who had marched off to fight in World War 1.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness